No announcement yet.

I'm turning over to the dark side...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    ... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.
    My choice is the right one. I feel enlightened.
    Welcome. Even embracing the dark, shall you walk in light.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      Thing is, I think Pacquiao can match Mayweather's speed...but can Pacquiao make his accuracy overcome Mayweather's defense? I think Pacquiao has more power than Mayweather, but Mayweather's defense is much better than Pacquiao's defense.
      Pacquiao's greatest weapons against Floyd will be his unpredictable, off rhythm style and his southpaw stance

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
        As for the bold...you've really lost it Pitty...
        I felt guilty as hell for having a score like that, but that's after four viewings. I felt Diaz just did more until that last complete round. After that, lights out Dinamita style.

So if he looked kinda washed up at 135, what on Earth is going to happen at 144 against the best there is...

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
          Welcome. Even embracing the dark, shall you walk in light.
          Preach it, MIB!!! Preach it!!

Comment

why it gotta be the dark side huh? cause floyd is black!? you talking that there racisim boy!

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
              why it gotta be the dark side huh?
              Most hated side, then? :wnk1:

I don't follow crowds or nadgerhuggers, really. I follow what my eyes see in that ring, and right now they are impressed.

Comment

You know what they say...

Once go bla....

Never mind.

Comment

Most hated side, then? :wnk1:

I don't follow crowds or nadgerhuggers, really. I follow what my eyes see in that ring, and right now they are impressed.
                  when he's outside the ring he got a loudmouth whatever happen to that floyd at 135 that was fighting everyone? swear money can change a person.

inside the ring he's nothing but impressive. defentily one of the best boxers this decade.

i hate when people hate on the man for no (valid) reason and when the huggers want you to bow down to the man and if you don't you automatically hate him

Comment

... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

Poor Marquez. Sorry guys.
                    welcome to the power of the dark side .... i'm not a nutthugger imo either ... i just respect pbf's overall skill ... i wish his career coulda been different, taken more risks etc. especially in the higher weights, that being said the dood's got some serious talent. and while some think he's boring to watch, i watch in awe ....

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                      Pacquiao's greatest weapons against Floyd will be his unpredictable, off rhythm style and his southpaw stance
                      Gotta agree with that. I think he's also sturdy. It would be a hella awesome fight. I am rooting for Cotto, but that does not mean Pacquiao could not fight Mayweather after. I like all three fighters, actually (though Mayweather is disappointing me lately).

Comment

Working...
                      X