No announcement yet.

Shadowboxing video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because shadowboxing is usually used to warm up maybe? not sure

at my gym we throw long punches in shadowboxing and we do it all the time to work on technique and get warmed up and that, its very important

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
      hey i only watched a bit but you were looking good mate, just as punch drunk said try moving in all directions, think like you have an opponent in front of you.....

but good very good, you look well trained and conditioned, how many fights have you had?
      i should have like 4 already but everytime one came up something always happened and it got cancelled. but thanks for the replies

Comment

Well done mate, looking good!

Keep up the good work! I know how frustrating it is when your fights are cancelled. I've had 3 cancelled so far, one after the actual weigh in itself!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstranger View Post
          Well done mate, looking good!

Keep up the good work! I know how frustrating it is when your fights are cancelled. I've had 3 cancelled so far, one after the actual weigh in itself!
          What for???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
            What for???????????????
            The opponent backed out after the weigh in, his club had a word with the officials who said the weight difference was too much, despite the fact it's the Super Heavyweight Division.

Funny thing is that it was the other club who really pushed for the fight despite the fact that he was 24lbs lighter than me, my coach just said that's down to them we'll take the bout. Rumour has it that they were expecting me to be 245lbs of lard, which is all too common in the division.

Comment

Working...
            X