Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

are you guys kidding me? its ok if you big floyd all you want but...

what does he have to do to earn your prop? ughhh

Like I said in another thread. Both guys would get their shots in. Pacquiao would land more but Mosley would land harder and I believe has the better chin. Toss up fight.

Comment

Pac would fight back rather then hold once he is hit and be knocked the **** out

Comment

I think Mosley could have stopped Pac with those 2 right hands he landed on Floyd.

With that said, I think if Pac WOULD HAVE been able to get past round 2... that he would of stopped Shane in 10 rounds.

Simply because, he is much more offensive minded than Floyd... and Shane is there to be hit.

He might not of knocked out Shane, actually he probably wouldn't have... but the ref would have stopped Shane from taking punishment.

Comment

One thing I know is your Master Roach sure did.

Comment

remember before Mosley - Margarito?? People were talking about Mosley struggling against a shot to **** unskilled mayorga and Margarito destroying Cotto who beat Shane.

Remember this:

Pacquiao is an easy fight for Mosley, you'd better believe that.
            Mosley always prevails against one dimensionnal brawlers, you need to be skilled as **** to beat Shane, you don't beat fire with fire.

Comment

The only problem I have with Pac-Mosley is the fact Roach turned Shane down 3 times.

The reason being that Mosley is too good for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
                The only problem I have with Pac-Mosley is the fact Roach turned Shane down 3 times.

The reason being that Mosley is too good for Pac.
                I disagree... I think Mosleys only chance would be to knock out Pac quick, like his chance to beat Floyd.

Just like you can't get tired when you fight Floyd, you can't get tired if you fight Pac either.

At this stage in their careers, Pac is better than Shane..

Comment

Dang lol. I just got red k'd for my comment. Some Pac fans are way too insecure. Not you TS btw.

I'm a Pacquiao fan but was just being objective.

Comment

awww shut up you clown. i bet you wouldnt have said that right after mosley beat margarito. just because mosley lost to floyd does not automatically mean that pac will beat him. styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X