No announcement yet.

NSB is at an all time low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Yea, Im a Floyd fan, but I don't take boxing nearly as seriously as most of the fans on this site.

Ever notice that no matter what thread I create, it always turns into a 40 page spam free for all?

And yet I have the nerve to complain about NSB.

Wow. Just had a cosmic realization.
    ever notice how every thread you make ends up 1 star??

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      ever notice how every thread you make ends up 1 star??

Thats usually because you give me one star.

Oh by the way, Drunk Lang (4 stars) Limey Lounge Beer thread (5 stars), legends in the making.

Have a good night.

Comment

Thats usually because you give me one star.

Oh by the way, Drunk Lang (4 stars) Limey Lounge Beer thread (5 stars), legends in the making.

Have a good night.
        drunk lang is a stout thread... surprised its only 4 star...

with mangler missing though, the posting in it has probably cut in half

Comment

drunk lang is a stout thread... surprised its only 4 star...

with mangler missing though, the posting in it has probably cut in half
          It had 5 stars at one point. I have some enemies, apparently.

And I was just commenting at that before, Mangler's lack of participation hurts it. He has been posting in other threads though recently.

Comment

Come on TS, although i understand that you are a Floyd fan, and that any thread by a Floyd fan will be spammed by trolls who are for Pac, understand that it is only natural, and that it works both ways.

To prove this, try and make a thread that is pro-Pacquiao, and surely you will be spammed by trolls who are for Floyd.

You only get heat from trolls who like Pacquiao because you start a floyd thread, but in reality, it happens on both sides.

NSB is **** because of both camps. the **** escalates because of both camps.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
              Come on TS, although i understand that you are a Floyd fan, and that any thread by a Floyd fan will be spammed by trolls who are for Pac, understand that it is only natural, and that it works both ways.

To prove this, try and make a thread that is pro-Pacquiao, and surely you will be spammed by trolls who are for Floyd.

You only get heat from trolls who like Pacquiao because you start a floyd thread, but in reality, it happens on both sides.

NSB is **** because of both camps. the **** escalates because of both camps.
              Ok, twas unfair for me to just blame Floyd haters. *****s/Pac/Cotto haters create a mess as well. Its just the Floyd haters are greater in number.

And its not even just hate. There are an over abundance of threads of the same topic over and over about Mayweather and Pac.

Comment

typical ***** post...

co-sign.

TS is so in-love with Mayweather that he's more than willing to suck Floydie's dick while gargling the nuts at the same time.
                Last edited by peyk-peyk; 03-04-2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

That forum is dead, buried, and burnin in hell.

Comment

Seriously. The ******ed Floyd haters have taken over. "******" strength I guess so to speak.

So...

Have a good evening.
                    floyd fans make it even worst.. damn, its about time to uplift this board.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      co-sign.

TS is so in-love with Mayweather that he's more than willing to suck Floydie's dick while gargling the nuts at the same time.
                      Get the fuck outta my forum you little *****. If Pac didn't exist you wouldn't even watch boxing nor would you be on this site. You're nothing but a gay cheerleader for your fellow countryman. I'll **** on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X