Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without the eye injury and the severe weight loss, Brook would have beaten Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual the American boxer's win is denigrated or downplayed. Nothing new here. Freedom, hype job, jubei, maxi, bigdramacuck and others will do their usual.

Spence handled everything brook gave and he kept coming. Good solid win for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
      Yeah, but brook took the fight. So **** it, he lost. Spence is the real deal now, deal with it lol. I'm a brit i sucked it up.
      Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I'm a big Brook fan but I don't think it would have made a difference. Spence was just too strong, fast and feroocious.
      But y'all ain't racist like the TW

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You knew Brooks situation going into the fight and that didn't stop you from picking Brook to win. I love how you went back and tried to delete all your old posts. Forgot one doe.
        That's HypeJob for you.

Did the same thing Froch-Groves 2

Comment

Yes the eye that got ****ed up was his "good eye".. but clearly brook face can't take damage..

Which is a shame cause up until 8 or so when his eye started to really look bad.. he was winning the fight

Comment

Also spence on but if he is the big hope americans are claiming.. they are in trouble..

The brook who beat porter beats him..

The weight/GGG fight were clear issues and still spence struggled until late after brooks other eye gave out..

Bodyshots were good no doubt and the effect of them doubled as brook had to lose 12lbs worth of muscle to gwt back down too 147.. ask RJJ how easy that is

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              nah, brook gas tank is poor. but he was easily outboxing spence while he could keep up with the pace
              Lol there was nothing easy about the first few rounds, if it was that easy then the tide would not have turned so dramatically in the second half.... you probably let Sky and Carl Froch convince you that Brook was having it his own way from round 1 mean while Spence was landing his jab and banging Brooks body from the very start.

Comment

Brook is a quitter. I allowed the media to change my initial assessment of the GGG fight and put it on weight but I should have stuck to my first impression, namely that Brook almost whithered against journeyman Jones and then quit outright against GGG.

Like I said at the end of the 7th, Brooks heart is breaking. Spence lay it on him and Brook didn't have the world level balls that fighters require. Pathetic. I'm glad the 20 odd thousand home fans booed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                  Now Spence will be hyped, but his only significant win is over an injured, badly weight-drained boxer coming off a KO loss at two weight divisions higher.

If Spence beats a healthy fighter like Thurman coming off a win, it will be more meaningful.
                  Yep, if my grandma had a dick she will be my grandpa...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Yep, if my grandma had a dick she will be my grandpa...
                    If your grandma had a dick you wouldn't be here and your grandfather would be gay. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Also spence on but if he is the big hope americans are claiming.. they are in trouble..

The brook who beat porter beats him..

The weight/GGG fight were clear issues and still spence struggled until late after brooks other eye gave out..

Bodyshots were good no doubt and the effect of them doubled as brook had to lose 12lbs worth of muscle to gwt back down too 147.. ask RJJ how easy that is
                      Huh? It was Spence 1st step up in comp, of course it wasn't going to be a cakewalk. The fact that he dominated and stopped a solid champion should be praise worthy. He didn't run, he didn't cheat, the ref allowed brook to hold and smother him and forced Spence to fight out of it.

He looked better than brook in every way, shape and form. Nothing brook had was too much for Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X