No announcement yet.

Fargo play by play thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Yes duh stepdad was still young in California and doesn't look anything than that dude being interrogated by the German nazi.
    Like I said, I totally forgot about that first scene.. thank you for shedding some light on it

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      The Chief(girl) went to LA and found about the writer of the books her stepfather had and it appears that he changed his name to Stussy after beating a con artist.
      Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Just did a quick look as this is on my dvr. Opening scene happened in East Berlin 1988. Dude looks like 40 or 50 yrs. who the faq is he, I don't know. His last name is not Stussy though.
      Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      So the East German stuff was 22 years before the main story. Guessing the characters had never left the country due to the regime, so guy couldn't have been in the US to knock up Ewan McGregor's mum or the cop's mum, or in the UK to knock up VM's mum. So maybe they'll enter the current story as an 80 year old man.

Latest episode wasn't bad but the pace/intensity of the first 2 seasons isn't fully there yet.

Good call on the bolder prediction.

Your first prediction on computers etc. might still be right but if the female cops are now going to go at one/both brothers they'll be on VM's radar however they go about it. Could be that the arrogant cop in charge shuts down their investigation so she does it from home without anyone knowing about it or something like that.

I think the East German thing might be a previous victim of vargo.. he did say this week that he has been all over the world.. 22 years ago, maybe this is how he got his start

Comment

BOLD POTENTIAL DOUBLE MEANING THEORY
        Something caught my attention in the latest episode,the woman cop lady person has problems getting things with motion activated sensors to work. I think that's trying to tell us something. Like in the bathroom and a few other times. Later when VM went to Emmit's house and began discussing wealth,he said you use that wealth to become invisible. Could Gloria be filthy rich? Could VM have a connection with her? Father? Brother? Lover? Business partner?

Or maybe it's nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          BOLD POTENTIAL DOUBLE MEANING THEORY
          Something caught my attention in the latest episode,the woman cop lady person has problems getting things with motion activated sensors to work. I think that's trying to tell us something. Like in the bathroom and a few other times. Later when VM went to Emmit's house and began discussing wealth,he said you use that wealth to become invisible. Could Gloria be filthy rich? Could VM have a connection with her? Father? Brother? Lover? Business partner?

Or maybe it's nothing at all.
          Mind,,,, Blown

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I think the East German thing might be a previous victim of vargo.. he did say this week that he has been all over the world.. 22 years ago, maybe this is how he got his start
            Oh sh^t. Yea I could see that situation being a VM Varga victim or guy in who had a position like the parking lot king of minnasodddda at some point that went bad or ran its course.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Mind,,,, Blown

Comment

'Twas a banging episode bro's

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  'Twas a banging episode bro's
                  Not gonna lie,,,, my penis moved during the sextape scene

Comment

LOL sextape?

Don't tell me its the rich brothers side kick & some gay dude cuz that dude seemed like a jealous gf over the incident with the broke brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LOL sextape?

Don't tell me its the rich brothers side kick & some gay dude cuz that dude seemed like a jealous gf over the incident with the broke brother.
                      Just watch,,, I don't want tot spoil anything

Comment

Working...
                      X