Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klit And His Height Complex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a pic of these so called "platform shoes"? If what you're saying is true then wouldn't he wear them for every picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You mean like these in this Beats by Dre ad?
      You're reaching. I clearly wasn't taking about ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Hes sponsored by beats so he wears them everywhere to promote them

Comment

Reaching? These are the exact Beats by Dre I saw him wearing.
          >
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-29-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Hes sponsored by beats so he wears them everywhere to promote them
            Reaching? These are the exact Beats by Dre I saw him wearing.
            >
            This isn't that complicated guys. I'm saying, headphone sponsors don't usually ask talent to wear earbuds because they're essentially anonymous. They prefer the full headphones to be shown because there's branding involved in that (meaning, people see a logo).
            If you disagree, that's lovely. We can all have different opinions.

Comment

This isn't that complicated guys. I'm saying, headphone sponsors don't usually ask talent to wear earbuds because they're essentially anonymous. They prefer the full headphones to be shown because there's branding involved in that (meaning, people see a logo).
              If you disagree, that's lovely. We can all have different opinions.
              Hey I'm not saying its a genius marketing idea. F#ck I think the DJ/earmuff looking headphones thing being worn at weigh ins & into the ring is dumb, but clearly people are getting paid for this sort of endorsement in sports these days.

And Joshua is one of those guys getting paid for it. That's all I'm saying. He's not combating "nervous-ness" or whatever you were saying by wearing random earbuds.

And the fact you can't see wtf type headphones these are might be why Dr Dre face timed Joshua good luck in some mad awkward video the other day that's roaming the internet. Gotta get the word out & get the association to the product out there some kinda way if you don't really know this is a Dre product would be my assumption with that.

Comment

Or he has a headphone endorsement deal like fighters do these days. Ronda Rousey and others have been wearing headphones at weigh ins to entering the ring to the post fight interview(s) for the last several years.

Didn't Dr Dre face time Joshua good luck just the other day? Any chance his headphones are beats by Dre and that's who his deal is with?

And sh_t fair play to Klitschko if he just gots some sorta elevator shoe endorsement deal on the low and that's what's up not some sorta odd attempt at getting a psychological advantage.
                I thought Dr Dre sold his headphone company.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I thought Dr Dre sold his headphone company.
                  Idk about all that. He might have.

All I know is he face timed Joshua the other day & threw out some Beats By Dre line or two so I'd assume if he did sell he's still running things for at least an agreed upon time as they often do in buy outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Here is what he said.
                    So if that's the case, then that means Fury is only 6'5'-6'6'' and not the 6'9'' he claims?

I definitely think Wlad might have worn stuffed shoes or something to look taller compared to Tyson et certain face to face encounters, but I still think he is every bit of 6'6'', and Fury is 6'7''-6'8''.

Hughie and Wlad are the same height probably.

Comment

He's not doing it at pressers or other face to face meetings from what I'm seeing though. So, it's clearly not to make himself feel better. A complex is something you deal with on a daily basis. This is just a little trick he's doing the night before the fight to try to shake up the opponent.

I'm the first to say the man has psychological issues. I'm picking AJ to win because I don't trust Wlad's mind to be all there. But, people are missing the point of the shoe thing.

This. I don't think people quite understand what a complex is.

I think it's probably safe to say Wlad does play mind games, and tries to get a psychological edge by wearing some form of padded shoes or something to look taller at face-to-face encounters - particularly as the fight grows closer.

But a height complex? No.

Comment

Working...
                      X