Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning gay is genetic or mental disorder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gays are mentally ill

Comment

Jeeeezus. Not enough people here read a lot of science and medical journals.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
        Jeeeezus. Not enough people here read a lot of science and medical journals.
        Science in the old time thought the world was flat until an explorer proved them wrong

I am the explorer

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Science in the old time thought the world was flat until an explorer proved them wrong

I am the explorer
          Then why are you making this ignorant thread?

And BTW, ancient scholars knew the Earth was a globe. Not flat.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            Then why are you making this ignorant thread?

And BTW, ancient scholars knew the Earth was a globe. Not flat.

Nope it started with a theory that it was flat until they found out it isnt

And its not an ignorant thread
            U see people with different points of views and opinions

Comment

I knew a neighbor, a child who spoke "gay" as soon as he could speak (the feminine hissss and sissy way of saying things). Everyone immediately knew, his parents his neighbors, that he was gay. He's a teenager now and yep, he's gay. My ex girlfriend when I was 16, her little brother was already a flaming ****sexual.

In 5th grade, a classmate who was 9 years old, was also already gay (spoke gay). I saw him about 10 years ago walking with really tight girl jeans and pretty much looking like he had embraced his ****sexuality.

So what does this mean? I have no idea, you're born that way? environmental factors? the way you're raised? mental defect? All I know is that the three youngest ****s i've ever seen were children/minors, and one was so young i'm sure he didn't have the slightest clue about "sexuality", so it couldn't have been a "choice". How could you be 3-4 and "choose" to like dick over p*ssy when you probably have no concept of any of that ****?

Call it what you want, but you're probably born with it.

Comment

It seems to me, boys raised by females (spend most of their time around them) are more likely to be gay and sound it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  It seems to me, boys raised by females (spend most of their time around them) are more likely to be gay and sound it too.
                  Thats not true I spent most of my time around a female and I turned out just fine

Comment

Look what I tell you mate, being a man is a tough and painful job and has responsibilities: you must work and endure pain for your family, not for yourself but for them. To some people being a man is too much of a responsility, so they either become gay, hipster or thug.
                    ****sexuality is a phenomenon, a new world fashion introduced to the whole world by the 'innovative' new artists and media.
                    The reason there are so many of them is simple: the going on massive ****sexual propaganda. The propaganda is huge, I heard the new Disney movie, remake of Beauty & Beast also had a gay character.
                    And they long found a way to protect ****sexuality: my fukin idiotic, American wannabe proffesor always tell it to students if you are strongly against it or hate it you are a suppressed ****sexual because Mr. Sigmund bullshid Freud says so.
                    I'm against rape and I believe they shd be tortured and killed for good, does that make me one? How pathetic.
                    Last week during a dispute I told the class that I am against it, it should be banned and no ****sexual marriage should be allowed for the good of family instutition and our social health. And they all jumped, lost their sorry minds and turned on me with absolute ZERO counter statements. Just said some petty nonesense like "you can't be seriousi right? No, what they've done to you. It's not our job to tell what people to do. How old minded."
                    Yes it's our job to tell what people to do if what they do is hurting us, I don't want my little guy to be a **** when he grows up. If some idiots are running outside naked and eating their own shid we have no right to tell them what to do?
                    It's not natural, it's sick, some kids adopt it because people around them act like that.
                    Last edited by DinoCop; 04-27-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      Thats not true I spent most of my time around a female and I turned out just fine
                      Your pet dog doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                      X