No announcement yet.

Best Christmas Memories anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Christmas Memories anyone?

i have one....in 1979 i was about 5 and my older brother of 8 were watching the Excorcist in the living room by the tree.that head spinning scene with linda Blair made my Bro jump off the couch and he ran screaming crying behind the christmas tree while i sat and laughed,idk...that just pops in my head.

i was on twitter and saw this topic so......i found that to be one of the best.

also watching my little cousin throw up in the movies from silent night Deadly night in 1983 or so...half way thru the movies,the days when R rated movies werent blocked to kids ......yea that was the best one we had to leave..see be careful what you wish for as a kid wwhen you thoink you want something...lol

As I was leaving church one Christmas (had to be about 7-8 years ago or so), I got **** on by a goose directly after leaving the mass... True story. Got it all over my shoulder

Comment

Yep
      Getting a mega drive instead of a SNES
      I was 8
      I have spent the rest of my days since in a very deep depression

Comment

I got a GameCube, PS2 and Xbox (the old ass one) one Christmas.

I used to get a bunch of presents, now I don't get crap

Comment

This xmas actually,my son is old enough to fully understand and seeing his face this morning was a joy to behold,makes all the stress of the month go away instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            i have one....in 1979 i was about 5 and my older brother of 8 were watching the Excorcist in the living room by the tree.that head spinning scene with linda Blair made my Bro jump off the couch and he ran screaming crying behind the christmas tree while i sat and laughed,idk...that just pops in my head.

i was on twitter and saw this topic so......i found that to be one of the best.

also watching my little cousin throw up in the movies from silent night Deadly night in 1983 or so...half way thru the movies,the days when R rated movies werent blocked to kids ......yea that was the best one we had to leave..see be careful what you wish for as a kid wwhen you thoink you want something...lol
            Oh ****, you watched the exorcist on xmas day? Haha yes **** god and his dickhead buddy jesus. We rule now.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Oh ****, you watched the exorcist on xmas day? Haha yes **** god and his dickhead buddy jesus. We rule now.
              oh yea im old old school...lol

last year i build a 8 foot demonic snowman ,i had stage blood and body parts and scattered it everywhere stopping traffic in front of my house.....security had to come but i worked for security so....

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Yep
                Getting a mega drive instead of a SNES
                I was 8
                I have spent the rest of my days since in a very deep depression
                Never had a problem there...got a 700 plus dollar (panosonic )3DO game system,thought it was the best thing ever and looking back i wonder what on earth was i thinking telling someone to spend that on a game system..

Comment

Working...
                X