• Show
Clear All

• Khan boxer of the year?

Amir Khan will be named British boxer of the year

He probably thinks so, yeah.

'Mah speed, mah power. I won 2 rounds against a 260lb Heavyweight Canelo.'

Comment

red k given.

where is a predator drone when you need one?

Comment

Didn't Khan make $13 million in the Canelo fight? Must've been a wonderful feeling for Khan to enter the ring that night knowing that he would get the biggest paycheck of his career in a fight that nobody expected him to win. Financially I'd say that was the best move a fighter did in 2016 so that makes him FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Didn't Khan make $13 million in the Canelo fight? Must've been a wonderful feeling for Khan to enter the ring that night knowing that he would get the biggest paycheck of his career in a fight that nobody expected him to win. Financially I'd say that was the best move a fighter did in 2016 so that makes him FOTY.
          13 mill to get stretched by canelo, or brooks 5 mill to get beat by ggg
          Id say smartest boxer of the year, give it up for khan

Comment

Of the year?

You mean.. of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              No idea where this $13m thing comes from.

His guaranteed purse was $2m, i doubt he made another 11m on top.

Even his dad said it wasn't a big money fight compared to fighting Brook but they wanted to fight the best

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                No idea where this $13m thing comes from.

His guaranteed purse was $2m, i doubt he made another 11m on top.

Even his dad said it wasn't a big money fight compared to fighting Brook but they wanted to fight the best
                Leading up to the fight I read several articles about Khan making 13m. Google it...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  He probably thinks so, yeah.

'Me speed, me powah. Won meself 2 rounds against a 260lb 'eavyweight Canelo Oi did..
                  That's more like his accent I think...

Comment

how would a boxer win boxer of the year by getting KO

Comment

Working...
                    X