Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigrant Released by Police Rapes Little Girl in Philly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigrant Released by Police Rapes Little Girl in Philly!

Obama's failed policies have lead to yet another innocent American victimized by an illegal who was caught and then released due to liberal legislature. This is what you'll get with Hillary in office; you've been warned.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...of-child-rape/

GOP Senator Slams Sanctuary City That Released Illegal Accused of Child Rape

An illegal immigrant whom Philadelphia police released from custody last year and is now charged with raping a child under the age of 13-years-old should be a wake up call for the city to end its sanctuary policies, according to Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA).
    “Too many Americans have fallen victim to crime due to dangerous sanctuary city policies,” Toomey said in a statement Tuesday. “Tragically, a young child in Philadelphia has now been added to the list.”

Ramon Aguirre-Ochoa, a 46-year-old illegal immigrant from Honduras was arrested late last month in Philadelphia for raping a child under the age of 13. Aguirre-Ochoa, who was deported in 2009 and later illegally reentered the U.S., was in the custody of police last year but was released after Philadelphia officials ignored an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) request to hold Aguirre-Ochoa for his immigration violations.

“This man should never have been on Philly’s streets,” Toomey said.

As the Pennsylvania lawmaker explained, “Because Philadelphia is a sanctuary city–a jurisdiction that forbids its law enforcement officers from cooperating with federal immigration authorities–Philadelphia officials refused and instead released Aguirre-Ochoa, allowing him to roam free and eventually rape a young child.”

Toomey, who is up for reelection this year, has been battling sanctuary jurisdictions in recent months. Earlier this summer he introduced legislation that would have withheld certain federal funds from sanctuary jurisdictions. Senate Democrats, however, blocked Toomey’s “Stop Dangerous Sanctuary City Policies Act,” preventing it from making it to the Senate floor for a vote.

”The children of Pennsylvania deserve a safe childhood, free from the ravages of sexual assault. The people of Pennsylvania deserve a safe place to live, work, and raise their families,” Toomey said.

According to Toomey, Philadelphia must bring an end to its sanctuary city status and begin cooperating with immigration officials to ensure the safety of its citizens.

“It is past time for the City of Philadelphia to heed the calls of leaders from across the political spectrum and end dangerous sanctuary policies that allow criminals like Ramon Aguirre-Ochoa to prey on our children,” he added.
    Last edited by mathed; 08-10-2016, 08:06 PM.

Trump masturbated to this news I'd bet.

Comment

I can't imagine the rage her parents might feel, knowing this guy was in custody and released against Federal Immigration orders...

The lawsuit should be impossible to defend ???

Comment

I'm a mixed democrat and republican. This is one of the things I don't like about democrats. Only in US and Europe, illegals can do this. In other countries illegals can't act like these because they know the consequence is severe.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I'm a mixed democrat and republican. This is one of the things I don't like about democrats. Only in US and Europe, illegals can do this. In other countries illegals can't act like these because they know the consequence is severe.
          Yesterday at work, we had a service technician come in to look at one of our packaging lines for a test run of some new product components. The man was from Germany but has lived here in the states for about 20 years.

This guy was saying that the biggest problem in Germany right now is the forced immigration of the refugees. I asked him why they do not speak up to the government and tell them they don't like it? HE said they are all afraid to be called "Nazis". The idea of being associated with Nazi Germany is one of the lowest disgraces apparently, people won't hardly say the word anymore according to him.

He also said that to him, the biggest problems facing America right now are the illegal immigration and the loss of major manufacturing jobs to other countries. He said he is invested in America and Germany is not safe but he is afraid that America is going to end up just like Europe with the attacks by Syrian refugees.

I like what he said about immigration: "There is always a right and a wrong way to do things and if you want to come to another country, it is expected that you respect their way of life and know that assimilation is part of it. You can still honor the things of your country but you can't get mad at people of another country for honoring their own country, especially if you are moving there. If that is the kind of person you are, it might be better to stay in you home country because getting along with those you live with is very important."

Comment

Working...
          X