Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ijos del camote.............no saben leer o que?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      There's a reason that people thought Max was hitting the bottle when he made that statement.

Here, try this one.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...oxers-25-years
      ESPN

Comment

• seem like the nerds jumped the gun with this one LOL dudes not even fighting crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          seem like the nerds jumped the gun with this one LOL dudes not even fighting crawford
          Yeah fokken nerds

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            ESPN
            So what you need? Boxrec?

Or how about for every one person in boxing that agrees with Max, I give you two that disagree? Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
                hahaha Thanks buddy. Ill hunt the **** down tomorrow. Im gonna get some sleep. See ya!
                You're talking to yourself?? LMAO what a ******

Comment

• No because he easily lost to Mayweather on the fight which was the biggest fight in their career for both of them.
                  Besides that they fought about the same level opponents in their career and while May remained unbeaten Pac collected some losses here and there.

Comment

• May vs Pac really closed all these queations imo...

Pac was/is a great athlete but Mayweather was simply even greater than him and he has ended the questions about which one of them is really the best of their generation.

Comment

• For the people who already think PAC is greater than Floyd I'm sure PAC beating crawford will confirm it. If PAC loses then some people may think lesser of PAC.

Comment

Working...
                      X