Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey Rips Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My protestant brothers and sisters (like Manny Pacquiao) take the bible to literal in a lot of ways. As a practicing Catholic if I were to sum the bible up in 3 different ways itd be:

Exodus 20:3

John 8:7 But when they continued asking him, he straightened up and said to them “Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Luke 6:27-31

So anyone that doesnt do these things and calls themselves a Christian is a Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      PAC is just speaking the truth. There are a bunch of global icons like PAC who are to afraid to speak the truth, they live with the lie when they say they agrees with same sex couple. PAC doesn't hate gay people, he doesn't agree with the teaching of same sex practice which he is right. Two men cannot teach a boy that it's okay to be with another boy.
      I find it hilarious when celebrities (and people in this forum) gets all riled up for Pac expressing his own opinion. He didn't condemn gays, he just don't choose that lifestyle. I wonder what would happen when these same people hating on pac were asked to have sex/marry the same sex? Would they go for it? Because they 'disagree' with Pac so much? lol. People are hypocrites.

Comment

The title of the thread is misleading op is an attention click baiting whore.

Comment

Rousey a 100% closet lesbian

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            PAC is just speaking the truth. There are a bunch of global icons like PAC who are to afraid to speak the truth, they live with the lie when they say they agrees with same sex couple. PAC doesn't hate gay people, he doesn't agree with the teaching of same sex practice which he is right. Two men cannot teach a boy that it's okay to be with another boy.
            Like Joel Osteen or the Pope

Comment

She hardly ripped him. She's right though, it's barely mentioned in the bible and there's a whole heap of things given far more attention that ignorant bigots choose to ignore (tattoos, random **** you can't eat or use etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                What are some Pac fans going to do now? She was their shining light with the whole Mayweather back and forth last year... Difficult times
                Lol very true, she was the go to girl to rag on Mayweather. NSB littered with the threads of the latest comments Ronda makes about Floyd

Comment

Watch all the manny fans turn on her now.

Comment

"Rips Manny" LOL. I didn't see that. She mainly rips on people, in a relaxed & general way, who take certain parts of the bible & get all uppity about them instead of running with the overall message of the bible.

The bible is big as f#ck. They need to make a bible for dummies with just the good stuff in it & put those nutty gay things, you gotta marry your sons wife if he dies **** & some guy letting strangers gangbang his daughters stories in some other copy for the bible nerds.

Comment

Working...
                    X