Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Respects Nike's Drop: A lot of People Alarmed By Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not back down from the gays Manny! I seen many times where they bashed Christians and got away with it, if Manny said Fuk Christians those ******ed backward bunch he would never get banned by Nike they would say we live in a country that values free speech, we do not share his view but acknowledge his right.

If Pac said F the muslims he would get banned quick.

the extreme left have a list of what is acceptable and what is not

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      It's fcuked up how everyone has no option but to be beholden to American pc culture. It's bull****. Another example of American imperialistic attitudes that are ruining this country. He's from a different country who happens to have totally different views on social issues than America. It's amazing the arrogance this country has.
      Shut the f uck up you raindancer don't your kind worship buffaloes and coyotes **** like that?!

Fck outta here headresser

Your people been comparing themselves to animals for ages so how the fck you do you even have an opinion?!

BWaHaahaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        the thing that gets me is how people ignore so much of the bible about not judging others and such and pick and choose which parts they want to use its just flat out ridiculous.

people used these same arguments for slavery and segregation and many other thigns. when people hide their hate behind the bible it ignores the word of god in the first place.

i could care less what pac thinks tho i mean to every man their own they can be as racist prejudice as they want the problem i have is when people start hiding behind the bible with these beliefs.

the bible specifically states not to judge others sins in the name of god why this is overlooked is beyond me.

I totally get why people feel like their beliefs are under attack i totally get it and the way gay life style is not just fought to be accepted but its an agenda and pushed on our culture i totally get why some feel like their beliefs are under attack. but at the same time i just feel like god would not want his word being used for hate
        You are right but thats why we have Gods word, which holds the laws. The law judges people and we have the law. Its like standing in front of a house fire while people are still inside and just watching it burn without helping those inside. Dont judge others has become very clouded and a way to really ruin a kind jester. Manny is not using hate speech, he is trying to help those lost in sin through the gospel. Its love speech not hate speech, unfortunately society sees it different.

Comment

Somebody get this clown texaschump out of here.

Comment

No. No need to talk. You said you would fcuk half the dudes in here. After that statement, we have zero common ground. You like hairy bootyholes and I do not. Can't see us progressing beyond that.
            You sure you don't wanna talk about it..?!

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              Let me get this straight. A man sodomizing another man is good; but if you don't agree, then your'e a bad person.
              Its only gonna get crazier too. Transgender is on the rise and a new wave is emerging. Transage, i think its called. Men in their late fifties with families are claiming to be little girls trapped in and older man body. Heres a story http://downtrend.com/videos/52-year-...fe-little-girl

Comment

Well, nothing really to defend here.

Down goes the Pacman ship

Comment

Pac is so ****ing ******ed. I mean, I understand why but damn.

Comment

Sure he can. He's from, and is running for office in, an overwhelmingly Roman Catholic country. From the perspective of him being a sports icon and having these opinions, I can see the clash there. I believe many sports figures harbor the same feelings as the pacman but they're smart enough to keep that to themselves.
                    TBH i dont even think his problem is that he is against gay marriage or ****sexuality, its that he degraded them so badly and painted them in such poor light that there is no goong back for him.

I have spoken to a few "gays" since this happened, cause its on cover of Yahoo, and most just think hes an idiot and wont support anything hw ever does again but 1 told me something that stuck. Its that he said gays are worse rhan animals and for him thats not a poor choice of words that from the heart and shows the hate and disgust he has for them.

One even joked that Pac should be happy Paul McCarthy couldn't get into Tyga party cause this may have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                      I'd have to assume he had (or maybe, oddly still has) gay fans. He's a world famous athlete and has been at the top of boxing for nearly a decade. But since I have to assume you're just trolling, it really doesn't matter.

Manny's a great fighter. His accomplishments in the ring don't change over any of this stuff, but it is still disappointing for a lot of people.
                      yeah i was trolling. But i dont think he "hates" gays its just there lifestyle (not one they chose) but its in his silly religious beliefs. He probably just didnt have the proper wording for it

Comment

Working...
                      X