Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
    I rest my case
    Youre an idiot that dont have a case or any boxing knowledge to draw on , stay with the gullibles you will fit right in .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      you are done or you lost?

i am not in murica

i don't need job nor do i need food stamps or welfare cheques or checks?

oh genius knows which is the correct spelling.

go log off now and work, or you can not feed yourself or your family
      Did you collect your welfare/disability check yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Did you collect your welfare/disability check yet?
        not yet, i was waiting for you to see if you already got yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          It does not take a slo mo analysis to see that this fight was close. I will say this in the issue of fairness and objectivity considering that I like Mayweather and have never cared much for Pacman as a fighter.

The claim that this fight was close is subject to much derision. Well...Spoon and other posters went and looked for proof of the contention that Pacman won because it appears that to the status quo this claim was considered extraordinary.

With this being said why critisize people for showing proof that, in their estimation Pacman won? I applaud this effort.

To my way of thinking, judges often screw up decisions...I can see a scenerio where from a judges perspective, either man could have been called the winner. Both guys landed, pacman was the aggressor for much of the fight, Floyd landed many accurate blows in countering this aggression.

I just don't score fights. Watching this fight the sense I got was neither guy showed dominance over the other. I can live with that. I don't begrudge others for calling out the judges though, at the very least this could have instigated a rematch instead of claims that Floyd obviously won the fight. My two cents, worth 1.5 cents with inflation.
          And yet what is very unusual is Floyd fans can't even consider a rematch when if they really are confident for their man they should grab it since its supposed to be easy money. And since its serious money it only makes sense.

That said. I don't support a rematch. The first fight was clear Pac won it with just 1 healthy arm. It was enough for him to put the brakes on Floyd. A 2 handed healthy Pac mops him easy.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-14-2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;16321477]
            Originally posted by Rath View Post

Brother Rath,

I am not insulting you, nor am I leaving the thread.

But wouldn't it be in Arum's best interest to pursue these issues if these issues have merit???

To address another post you made, I bet money on Floyd to win. I bet money Postol to lose. I take my wins & losses. I bet 300 dollars on Figuora to win, he won. He landed more punches, but... Demarco landed the better quality shots. I will collect my money in a few days. I think the fight was a draw. Do I not collect my money??? I am not that egalitarian, magnanimous. I lose I pay, they lose they pay. Kinda how things work. If I don't pay, no matter how I feel, I am crap, and nobody will pay me when they lose. Official score cards are all that matters.
            do you think arum is bigger than the powers that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
              I rest my case
              hollow case I guess lol

Here's where you quoted me, 'Pac was pushing the action and pushing Floyd back for 12 rounds'

with all my video evidences showing Floyd always near the ropes still it wasn't enough..

here's some more.. the one who loves to back up during the fight. Enjoy!

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. [/B]We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judgesm if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running...

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• more pics Floyd had to retreat to the ropes

Comment

• Reason Floyd had to retreat to the ropes for 12 rounds. It's because of these..

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:31

Round 6 @ 1:51

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    not yet, i was waiting for you to see if you already got yours.
                    Why would you concern yourself with me, again, don't you have a dwarf daddy you could be scheming to get some Ben & Jerry's with? Oh, and before I forget, tell your caregiver to help you apply for food stamps too, they should be fairly easy to get once they take one look at you.

Good luck!

Comment

• Some more evidences of who's backing who in the fight.

Shows who is in control.

Comment

Working...
                      X