Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Joshua Could Be Best Heavy of Last 30 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Joshua Could Be Best Heavy of Last 30 Years!

Brooklyn, New York- 2015 may have not been as good of a year as 2013 to Showtime analyst Al Bernstein - but he still considers it a solid year all around. 2015 was the year when fans finally got to see Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez. It was also the year Wladimir Klitschko was finally dethroned, after eleven unbeaten years, by Tyson Fury.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting. It's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
      Interesting. It's possible.
      Good morning.... I like your avi

Comment

He needs to prove it this weekend but he was beating up on Fury, I wonder how good both Dillian and Anthony could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          He needs to prove it this weekend but he was beating up on Fury, I wonder how good both Dillian and Anthony could be.

This. Man, you and I share a lot in common with boxing lol

Comment

Overall, it's too soon to say anything about AJ. We don't want a David Price #2 lol

Comment

Joshua is a pretty phenomenal fighter, my biggest worry for him is can he get a 2nd wind when he needs, because of all that extra muscle mass.

And I also question how long his body will last, I think it's clear he's a heavy ped user, I won't be surprised if he gets some serious ligament and joint injuries which derail his career.

I think Parker could very well end up having the better career, long term.

Comment

He could indeed. Lots of questions to answer first though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I respect Bernstein more than anyone in boxing that doesn't get in the ring, but I think there are far too many questions with Joshua at this point to say that.

Joshua's certainly been destructive in fighting who he's fought & those are respectable guys for how long he's been in the game. Better guys than most prospects are fighting anyway. Thing is he's still not fought someone who's punching back at him & taken some big HW shots. Thats one of those things that is extremely important in HW boxing where there are always a ton of guys with KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I respect Bernstein more than anyone in boxing that doesn't get in the ring, but I think there are far too many questions with Joshua at this point to say that.

Joshua's certainly been destructive in fighting who he's fought & those are respectable guys for how long he's been in the game. Better guys than most prospects are fighting anyway. Thing is he's still not fought someone who's punching back at him & taken some big HW shots. Thats one of those things that is extremely important in HW boxing where there are always a ton of guys with KO power.
                    He's still going to be stronger, faster, bigger, and have better technique than almost anyone else, which is what Bernstein is pointing to.

But yeah, we still need to see how he handles taking a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X