Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney making new STAR WARS movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If SW can look as great as The Avengers, Disney's on another path to making a gazillion dollars at the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      lolololololol

Anyway.........I don't know if he's connected to Disney but I hope Peter Jackson directs the sequels.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          :gay: im not worried about star wars sucking. i think it is going to be good.

Comment

According to Mark Hamil, he and Carrie Fischer met with George Lucas before the acquisition took place to talk about Episodes 7, 8, and 9.

There have been original stories already set in place and the writers had to sign a disclosure not to mention anything. But apparently an old Luke Skywalker is present in the new trilogy.

Comment

Disney will do better with this series then Lucas could

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                According to Mark Hamil, he and Carrie Fischer met with George Lucas before the acquisition took place to talk about Episodes 7, 8, and 9.

There have been original stories already set in place and the writers had to sign a disclosure not to mention anything. But apparently an old Luke Skywalker is present in the new trilogy.
                Well I'm hoping they'd continue the saga of Luke, from Jedi Master to Jedi Grandmaster and how he taught (hesitantly) other Padawans to become Jedis. From him and his teaching a new set of Jedis became abundant. He marries Jade and made babies. Han and Leia also had kids.

Comment

Working...
                X