No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    beantown will represent the east.. get all your points ready, i will use it to pay for my haircut..
    Pierce needs to get healthy. We ain't beating Indiana in the next round without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
      Pierce needs to get healthy. We ain't beating Indiana in the next round without him.
      I agree. Pierce is vital though a healthy allen i believe will be enough to bust pacers D. Pierce is needed on the finals though.

its strange but i miss big baby's hustle.. orland get the better of us on the trade with bass.. in the start, i thought we hit a homerun.. but playoffs is where the real game starts.. BBDs spirit is huge for us..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
        LeBron has had his moments in the clutch much like Wade,Durant,Kobe, etc have. The difference is that they are allowed to miss where Bron isn't.

Every player has fans that talk **** by the way yet they don't get this kind of hate.

From what i remember LeBron didn't touch the ball on the final possession.

The ball was inbounded to Wade after he came off a couple of screens. He then dished it to Rio who used a pump fake to get Collison in the air and then shot a 3 which missed, Battier grabbed the rebound and retreated to the 3pt line but by then it was too late to get a shot off.

Unlike alot of teams the Heat have the luxury of being able to put the ball in more than one players hands. I would understand if LeBron was passing to Chalmers and make him make the big shot but he's not. He's putting the ball into a finals MVP multi time all stars hands lol.

I don't care who gets the ball late whether it be Wade or LeBron as long as they take a good shot or make the right basketball play. I wouldn't even mind Bosh getting the ball late on. His ability to hit the j but also put the ball on the floor is not utilized enough by Spo at all.
        Lebron's moments are much fewer and far between, especially come playoff time, compared to most of those you mentioned. Hell, Durant has only been in the playoffs three times and he has as many big time late game shots as Lebron. The guy was literally terrified to even have the ball in his hands at the end of that game, and that isn't a rare case, it's expected now. Lebron isn't putting the ball in Chalmers's hands? Yes he is, and Haslem, and Battier, and Mike Miller, whoever the hell he can throw the ball to as long as he doesn't have to do something with it. That's a common theme throughout his career.

I'm going hard on Wade too, he isn't off the hook. He seems to get more and more unreliable late in games with every game that passes as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Lebron's moments are much fewer and far between, especially come playoff time, compared to most of those you mentioned. Hell, Durant has only been in the playoffs three times and he has as many big time late game shots as Lebron. The guy was literally terrified to even have the ball in his hands at the end of that game, and that isn't a rare case, it's expected now. Lebron isn't putting the ball in Chalmers's hands? Yes he is, and Haslem, and Battier, and Mike Miller, whoever the hell he can throw the ball to as long as he doesn't have to do something with it. That's a common theme throughout his career.

I'm going hard on Wade too, he isn't off the hook. He seems to get more and more unreliable late in games with every game that passes as well.
          Tell me when Durant does this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Tell me when Durant does this:

He has that, Orlando game 2, a couple game winners against the Wizards, and....what? In 7 or 8 years. People always point to that Pistons game and yell "See!" as if it proves Lebron really is clutch.

Comment

He has that, Orlando game 2, a couple game winners against the Wizards, and....what? In 7 or 8 years.
              What does Kobe have in the last 3-4 years for clutch playoff shots? A bunch of misses.

No one has a lot of those shots cause they dont happen very often. And it's easy to point to that game because idiots like you say unclutch is a common theme through his career.

And that's all you can say about LeBron vs Durant because Durant is playing for one of the most loaded teams in the league.
              Last edited by Konstantin; 05-16-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

What does Kobe have in the last 3-4 years for clutch playoff shots? A bunch of misses.

No one has a lot of those shots cause they dont happen very often. And it's easy to point to that game because idiots like you say unclutch is a common theme through his career.
                It is a common theme, over and over. It gets worse every year, too. It's not just the shots, it's Lebron's ridiculous hesitance to even take the shot, which he has often done. He flat out disappears in games, even the games people remember him for and say "See! Look how good he is!" like Game 7 of the Celtics series in 2008 where he scored 45 or whatever, but scored 1 point in the last 3 or 4 minutes. He's completely unreliable in close games.

Call me an idiot if you want, but it's there for everyone to see, no matter how many excuses are made.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  I agree. Pierce is vital though a healthy allen i believe will be enough to bust pacers D. Pierce is needed on the finals though.

its strange but i miss big baby's hustle.. orland get the better of us on the trade with bass.. in the start, i thought we hit a homerun.. but playoffs is where the real game starts.. BBDs spirit is huge for us..
                  During the regular season I though we just pulled off the trade of the year with that one. But Bass is really struggling right now. But so did Baby last year.

Comment

And that's all you can say about LeBron vs Durant because Durant is playing for one of the most loaded teams in the league.
                    Lebron is playing with a guy that is arguably the second best player in the league. You can't even say Lebron has no help.

Comment

Lebron is playing with a guy that is arguably the second best player in the league. You can't even say Lebron has no help.
                      You think Heat has a deeper team than OKC?

Comment

Working...
                      X