No announcement yet.

PBC Inside Boxing - Coming Up - Main FOX - 12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    They talked about Canelo-Jacobs, Golovkin, Klitz.
    I mean will they feature interviews with Andrade or Terrence Crawford. No they're with different networks but they will mention them.
    Check my prior post concerning GGG/Wlad.

As for talking about Canelo-Jacobs? No, that's not what happened at all. All Mares did is mention that fight after saying he would have liked to see GGG-Canelo III but now with the Canelo-Jacobs news, he could still fight Charlo.

Unless they talked about the fight before or after that segment? Because I've only seen 10 minutes of today's show.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      I just part of the show right now, and Abner once again is struggling mightily with his words. Porter had to help him in two occasions and he Mares was confused with Jermell and Jermall saying GGG could still fight Charlo even though he is coming off a loss. WTF? Mares insights as good as any? You sure how low expectations.

And just with GGG and Wlad in the Copp segment, they didn't mention DAZN once. Coppinger said GGG is deciding between PBC and "another network." Then they never mentioned who Wlad is in talks with to return.

I'll have to watch the show in it's entirety as I've only seen 10 or so minutes of it, but seems like more of the same. It is what it is, unless they make some tweaks, it's going to meh overall.
      Why should they mention DAZN or any other network for that matter?

That is something all networks do. When Jim Lampley did his boxing show, he didn't mention Showtime by name. It is no big deal.

Mares may struggle a bit, but his insights are very good. He will only get better.

I enjoyed that as much as any of the other shows I named. And as far as boxing only shows, this is already becoming one of the better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Why should they mention DAZN or any other network for that matter?

That is something all networks do. When Jim Lampley did his boxing show, he didn't mention Showtime by name. It is no big deal.

Mares may struggle a bit, but his insights are very good. He will only get better.

I enjoyed that as much as any of the other shows I named. And as far as boxing only shows, this is already becoming one of the better ones.
        Cool, I can't tell you what to enjoy or what not to enjoy. If you do enjoy it, good for you.

As for Mares. I'm sorry, but he can get better but his insights are not good right now nor is he good with his words. Experience will help there, but it is hard to watch. Like I feel bad anytime he is about to talk hoping he gets through his sentence without messing up.

Off topic, but since when did FOX start using the NBA on NBC theme? That was so dope, brought back memories there.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I find Shawn is damned good and would not be at all shocked to see him doing this after he retires.

Yeah, with the glitter tho, or whatever the fugg is in his hair...

:
          Got to disagree about Porter

Should get the boot just foR the glitter alone , hope they replace him with Thurman once he’s done fighting Lopez , Keith is A-1 when a mics in his face talking about the sport

Comment

Working...
          X