No announcement yet.

Fallout 76 is a good game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It's fallout 4 with no missions and multiplayer tacked on. I was looking forward to it when it was announced but from what i've seen there's just nothing to do in the game.
    The world is actually great and every biome is diverse. Playing it solo is a LOT better than I thought it would be and the multiplayer was Jesus. The game is definitely not boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      The world is actually great and every biome is diverse. Playing it solo is a LOT better than I thought it would be and the multiplayer was Jesus. The game is definitely not boring.
      If you enjoy it i'm happy for you but with an average user score of 2.9/10 on metacritic i'll save my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        If you enjoy it i'm happy for you but with an average user score of 2.9/10 on metacritic i'll save my money.
        A majority of the comments everywhere are people who haven't played the game complaining. Most of the comments are people saying they cancelled their preorder they literally rated it without playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Honestly have not run into a single troll. Everybody is usually just meeting up to do events then doing their own thing. The open mic is ****ing funny though people say some dumb ****.
          But, it's it a VS type multiplayer? As-in, you fight other human players? She has the impression that it's mostly just you fighting other players like COD or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            But, it's it a VS type multiplayer? As-in, you fight other human players? She has the impression that it's mostly just you fighting other players like COD or something.
            Oh no you do quests like in a normal Fallout game. In fact, most of the time it feels like a regular Fallout game I forget that it's multiplayer until I run into some dude.

Combat doesn't really begin until the guy you're shooting at shoots you back to prevent griefing.
            Edit: They still take a little bit of damage per shot even if they don't hit you back. You can also turn on pacifist mode which disables all pvp.

Just think of the other players as random events in your single player game.
            Last edited by Vegemil; 11-17-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Looks exactly like f4. I’ll pass

Comment

Looks absolutely terrible.

Why do they insist on using that old garbage engine? These games look like they're about 8-10 years behind what is the norm nowadays graphically. Apparently, it has tons of bugs. The World just seems boring. Landscape appears worse.

I've never really played Fallout but this absolutely looks like something that would never make me want to play Fallout. If you like it, that's great.

Comment

I got mad at they just didn't make a all new one to play, and online one just seems meh. 4 was just so much fun and I didn't even play the DLC

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                    I got mad at they just didn't make a all new one to play, and online one just seems meh. 4 was just so much fun and I didn't even play the DLC
                    Exactly 4 was fun what’s wrong with using the same engine. ****ing neckbeards everywhere just blather on about these graphics or the engine it uses. They make judgements without playing the game,

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Looks absolutely terrible.

Why do they insist on using that old garbage engine? These games look like they're about 8-10 years behind what is the norm nowadays graphically. Apparently, it has tons of bugs. The World just seems boring. Landscape appears worse.

I've never really played Fallout but this absolutely looks like something that would never make me want to play Fallout. If you like it, that's great.
                      How does it look terrible. I have a gtx 1060 and i7 8750 and the graphics on ultra are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X