No announcement yet.

Boycotting Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycotting Netflix

im start boycotting netflix until they get killer mikes program off of it.... trigger warning.....

Im not even gonna say anything just look at this:

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
    View this post on Instagram
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
    #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

The child is an "oppressor" because his skin color is white. He just taught that kid not to raise his hand or ask questions because he's white. Be a good quiet little ally Jimmy.

A post shared by Erica 🇺🇸 (@thinking.lady) on

now what I wanna know is how the **** is a kid raising his hand to say something in class "white privilege"?

its just fuggin asinine. These kids know absolutely nothing about white/black/asian whatever privilege you wanna call it.

that racism shit has to be TAUGHT... no one is just born that way.

as for the kid that got called poop.... those are KIDS... you have to teach them the correct way. You discipline them.....

you just dont go and say "thats how white people say...act etc"...

you are at that moment showing your kid that ALL whites are racist... and that is just not true.

killer mike is a pos.... knows nothing about politics (bernie nut hugger) just straight talking out his ass..........

stop being a snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      stop being a snowflake
      you think its ok to teach kids how to be racist?

Comment

It's trash propaganda with an agenda.

Just like Nike.

Just like Gillette.

I don't pay for it, but I have it.

I haven't used it in ages and the only thing I watched was Disenchantment, man is it awesome.

I don't hate Television or television programing, but it is not for me.

I truly do wonder how can people sit and just watch TV hours after hours instead of doing more important/efficient/useful stuff.

Though if there's boxing on, no doubt I'll watch it

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          im start boycotting netflix until they get killer mikes program off of it.... trigger warning.....

Im not even gonna say anything just look at this:

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
          #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
          #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
          View this post on Instagram
          #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
          #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
          #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
          #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
          #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
          #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
          #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
          #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

The child is an "oppressor" because his skin color is white. He just taught that kid not to raise his hand or ask questions because he's white. Be a good quiet little ally Jimmy.

A post shared by Erica 🇺🇸 (@thinking.lady) on

now what I wanna know is how the **** is a kid raising his hand to say something in class "white privilege"?

its just fuggin asinine. These kids know absolutely nothing about white/black/asian whatever privilege you wanna call it.

that racism shit has to be TAUGHT... no one is just born that way.

as for the kid that got called poop.... those are KIDS... you have to teach them the correct way. You discipline them.....

you just dont go and say "thats how white people say...act etc"...

you are at that moment showing your kid that ALL whites are racist... and that is just not true.

killer mike is a pos.... knows nothing about politics (bernie nut hugger) just straight talking out his ass..........
          thats fake they really wanna kill off all white people someone told that black boy to say that

I highly doubt someone told him his skin is poop

Why is it okay to hate white people? not one white person alive today was alive 500 years ago neither were any blacks

Whites have nothing to do with slavery get this garbage outta here trying to divide the country.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            thats fake they really wanna kill off all white people someone told that black boy to say that

I highly doubt someone told him his skin is poop

Why is it okay to hate white people? not one white person alive today was alive 500 years ago neither were any blacks

Whites have nothing to do with slavery get this garbage outta here trying to divide the country.

https://www.facebook.com/devon.cox1/...8027355656510/

Comment

Stop saying your skin brown NUKKA! YOUR BLACK BE PROUD OF THAT! Fools always trying to jack the Brown Stilo!

Comment

I saw a bit of the preview on Netflix, and could tell right away it wasn't the kind of content I'd be interested in and moved on.

Comment

somebodys triggered

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I saw a bit of the preview on Netflix, and could tell right away it wasn't the kind of content I'd be interested in and moved on.

a couple of tears here and there...i bet you Hectari already believes him

Comment

Working...
                    X