Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joshua Made Massive Mistake in Snubbing Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
    i love it. Wilder can fight the top 10 HW mandatories over the next 3 years, avoiding aj altogether.
    the look on ajs face = priceless!
    Yeah great.

In what universe would that be a good thing?

Comment

It depends on if he loses to Whyte or Big Baby next. If Joshua gets beaten next time out its possible that 50M woulda been his biggest career payday ever & he might never see a payday like that.

BUT the same goes for Wilder or Fury if they rematch as expected. The winner is likely to be lined up for a career high payday vs Joshua in the 2nd half of this year or 2020 & the loser is gonna be holding his dick.

That's how this sh^t works all the way from the bottom to the top & all us fans should know it & I'm positive the boxers & their teams know it. If Wilder, Fury or Joshua had lost one of their challenging fights previous to now they wouldn't be making what they'll be making next time out or what they made last time out.

Its a business & sport with some risks & not for the non-risk takers or fear based decision makers

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I see we still have emotional **** in here like Earl posting made up purses without proof.
        How much did Tyson or Wilder get? You don’t firmly know yourself. It’s a boring subject I know but whatever they earned Joshua is saying he will double their purse. Now he may be acting presumptuous because he doesn’t officially know what they earned but I think all fans are in agreement that he earned more fighting Povetkin than they did being in a superfight.

If AJ was so irrelevant you wouldn’t have Fury calling Eddie and asking him to send the offers directly to him. That must really wind up fish eyes what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I see we still have emotional **** in here like Earl posting made up purses without proof.
          So are you saying it's not true? I'd like to see your proof for this also anyones that says Fury Wilder fight is bigger than AJ's.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            Yeah great.

In what universe would that be a good thing?
            Literally describe Wilder ducking AJ for 3 years as an exciting prospect.....

Comment

Massive Mistake!!! If he comes to the states now, for even less, then he will look stupid, but I still want to see AJ vs. Miller!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Oh for the love of god shut up Frank

He made more for Povetkin than Fury and Wilder made combined fighting each other and he'll probably make more again fighting whyte

Then the winner of Fury and Wilder will have only one place to go and thats to AJ, and the loser will go to the back of the queue

Warren once again more interested in **** talking a rival fighter who never feels the need to tear down warren or his fighters, than promoting his own fighters.

just shut the **** up

that is why he is in no hurry to face Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Literally describe Wilder ducking AJ for 3 years as an exciting prospect.....
                  That's what Americans want

They will be happy to see their "pestidgous" wbc champ feast on bums in podunk towns in the usa for years and fall back on the excuse that they couldn't get a deal done back in 2018 as justification for Wilder avoiding the fight.

Beating a 40 year old no resume luis ortiz was enough for them, they will be happy with that until wilder retires.

For a country with such a rich history in heavyweight boxing, they have been straight pathetic since Holyfield lost to Lewis in 1997

absoloute joke business since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                    i love it. Wilder can fight the top 10 HW mandatories over the next 3 years, avoiding aj altogether.
                    the look on ajs face = priceless!
                    American Fans would rather see AJ frozen out than their champion challenge for the undisputed..... Firstly Wilderlites complained about the derisory offer( which in fairness was) However, now that there is a good offer on the table even though Wilder fans know Wilder lost his last fight they would rather set their sights on becoming the Lineal.

I understand Winkle not responding to Hearn butAj has Deontay’s personal number and has reached out and Wilder is not responding. That female s#hit. Wilder is right Americans are sensitive I just didn’t want to believe him

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      that is why he is in no hurry to face Wilder
                      yes because he doesn't NEED them

More money + 75% of the belts = why should he bend over and take it up the ass from them?

It makes NO sense to do that, that's why he isn't even talking about it yet they are both on a relentless PR campaign against him

As a FAN I want him to offer wilder 50/50 and go to alabama and knock the absoloute **** out of him in front of his hometown fans, then get on the mic and call them a bunch of hilbily trash, and that america sucks dick at heavyweight boxing.

As a LOGICAL person i fully understand why he doesn't do that when life changing sums of money are on the line.
                      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-22-2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X