Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner Vs Manny Pacquiao fight Thread. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac by decision or late tko.

Comment

I got Broner by late KO/TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        You Know I got AB ALL DAY

Broner wins 1st rd KO

I’m a big manny fan, but i want him to retire asap. If the broner against mikey, and vargas shows up then he lossin. He just chokes under the bright lights and this is the brightest he’s gonna be into.

The only thing that makes this fight intriguing is manny’s age.
        Though anything can happen, and damn i always freak out everytime he fights in his advance age, i think he can pull this win off.

This legend deserves a good ending to his career.

#warpacman

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I got Broner by late KO/TKO
          Whaaaat. You changed sides now??? No matter what, as a pinoy, I can’t hope/wish for pacquiao to get KOed
          Though im his number 1 critic as well, i just cant

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Whaaaat. You changed sides now??? No matter what, as a pinoy, I can’t hope/wish for pacquiao to get KOed
            Though im his number 1 critic as well, i just cant
            What does race have to do with who's going to win lol

Broner is a counterpuncher in his peak physical prime with power, who likes to take his opponent into deep waters, and turn it on late in the fight, in the biggest fight of his life.

Pacquiao is an old man, hasnt been tested since 2017 against horn, is greatly overlooking broner, a small welterweight and will be giving broner a lot of looks with his high activity and propensity to attack.

All of that spells knockout to me. It could turn out to be a very ugly night for pacquiao, I hope buboy or roach have the courage and intelligence to throw in the towel when they need to and save pacquiao's future.

Comment

Fight is gonna be horrible to watch, worse than May-Pac. Broner is always out of shape at Welterweight and Pacquiao is shot. I see Pacquiao at least trying to keep busy while Broner clowns around and admires his own work. Pacquiao will rack up the rounds this way. Could appear a close fight but Broner is a lazy wannabe and will let too many rounds slip.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                What does race have to do with who's going to win lol

Broner is a counterpuncher in his peak physical prime with power, who likes to take his opponent into deep waters, and turn it on late in the fight, in the biggest fight of his life.

Pacquiao is an old man, hasnt been tested since 2017 against horn, is greatly overlooking broner, a small welterweight and will be giving broner a lot of looks with his high activity and propensity to attack.

All of that spells knockout to me. It could turn out to be a very ugly night for pacquiao, I hope buboy or roach have the courage and intelligence to throw in the towel when they need to and save pacquiao's future.
                Thinking who’s gonna win, and who u’re hoping to win can differ. But I guess you’re doing both for Broner.

Feelings aside, that prime Broner has not tasted victory for 2 years now. Suffered an embarassing defeat against a flabby 135lber on his first fight entering 140. Got a draw against a guy who got washed by a “meh” performance of Pac.

If anything this is 50-50 largely only due to the fact that Pac is 40. Not because Broner is good enough... Pac definitely overlooked horn, I can’t say the same on Broner

Comment

All righ, time for AB to retire Pacquiao

Comment

I’m picking Boner via KO

Comment

Working...
                    X