No announcement yet.

Dow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Not a word about where its at. We're getting close to 25k. Up 300 right now. Maybe this is from the China news?
    Why would be talking about it when last year there were zero gains. I stopped paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Why would be talking about it when last year there were zero gains. I stopped paying attention.
      Because I'm tired of hearing the sky is falling by you and the rest.

Let's see,
      Trade
      Shut down
      Dems saying they won't work with Trump on anything.
      Fed rate increases.

I'd say the market is doing pretty well considering.

Comment

Out of curiosity i checked and it up a bit. Here hoping we have another 2017

Comment

Out of curiosity i checked and it up a bit. Here hoping we have another 2017
          Hope you do well!

Comment

Because I'm tired of hearing the sky is falling by you and the rest.

Let's see,
            Trade
            Shut down
            Dems saying they won't work with Trump on anything.
            Fed rate increases.

I'd say the market is doing pretty well considering.
            Well the market didn’t do well all last year right. Which is to be expected considering the things you pointed out.

Comment

Hope you do well!
              As I do you!

Comment

As I do you!
                Thanks, I don't see this lasting. You know as well as I do these runs only last so long. But hey we're in for the long run so when we take it some day I hope it's back up again lol.

Comment

Thanks, I don't see this lasting. You know as well as I do these runs only last so long. But hey we're in for the long run so when we take it some day I hope it's back up again lol.
                  Well as my sig say history repeats itself. The history of the stock market is always on the upward trajectory over time. So we are good for the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    you can clearly see here sp500 today is only 2670.. it's down from 2923 back in oct 2018..

but trump supporter be like.. it got best new year start doe.. idiots..

Now go to 2 year graph which is when trump took office. Are we up or down?

Do you honestly think ATHs just keep getting broken every other week? Over even every other month? Or even every year?

Comment

Working...
                    X