Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Dares McGregor To Accept 'Winner Takes All' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    If Paulie wasn’t soo feather fisted even in his prime I’d give it to him, but although he’s clearly the better
    traditional boxer I’d see
    Conor being more active and a KO early.
    McGregor wouldn’t have a chance...humiliating beating from a shot Malignaggi.

Comment

Paulie would still beat him, and I'd watch

Comment

Mark it down - Connor needs attention/money, and sees Paulie as the path of least resistance. The build up will be one for the ages.

Comment

Somebody tell Malignaggi to stfu lmao.

Comment

I'd definitely tune in. But Paulie would get spanked. I don't believe for a second he beat McGregor in sparring. He just got beaten so hard, his memory got ****ed up.

Comment

War Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Mayweather shouldn't have given away the early rounds in the McGregor fight. We've got idiots actually believing McGregor can box.
                Right!

The man is terrible. He doesn't even know how to step into his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                  McGregor wouldn’t have a chance...humiliating beating from a shot Malignaggi.
                  Dunno man. McGregor is huge compared to Paulie, and while that uppercut didn't faze Floyd, I'm just not sure Paulie takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Mark it down - Connor needs attention/money, and sees Paulie as the path of least resistance. The build up will be one for the ages.
                    McGregor could get a boxing fight against anybody. Why would he lose to Malignaggi when he could make more losing to someone like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      If Paulie wasn’t soo feather fisted even in his prime I’d give it to him, but although he’s clearly the better
                      traditional boxer I’d see
                      Conor being more active and a KO early.
                      100% agreed. I personally believe Conor beats guys like Paulie and Chris algeri

Comment

Working...
                      X