No announcement yet.

5G in2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    Well it looks like a Chinese state backed company is going to be installing there hardware into infrastructures around the world......

What could go wrong?
    A communist North America with 100s of millions of Americans dead...…….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Kudos to you for bringing awareness to the potential great harm from this to people here.
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Kudos to you for bringing awareness to the potential great harm from this to people here.
        Trump is already working on this. I believe that he has banned those companies from installing any more 5G poles...….Rockin'

Comment

Trump is already working on this. I believe that he has banned those companies from installing any more 5G poles...….Rockin'

I know he is aware of the issue, but has he actually banned 5G ?

I thought he would need go through congress or something for that?

if people really don't understand about the deep state and the global agenda, this should make things perfectly clear

how is it even possible for something so dangerous/pointless to continually get the green light, not only across borders but across entire continents

#globalagenda
          #kickbacks
          #eugenicsbaby

Comment

I doubt Trump will stop this.

I recall after winning the 2016 election. Trump publicly proclaimed that he was appointing RFK Jr to head a vaccination safety investigating committee.
            Then... nothing.

I later found RFK Jr's site where he told that he was called and told that there will be no such committee etc.

So Trump, possibly due to his youngest son's problems, apparently wanted to do some good, but couldn't, if you gather my meaning...
            Last edited by johnbook; 12-31-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I doubt Trump will stop this.

I recall after winning the 2016 election. Trump publicly proclaimed that he was appointing RFK Jr to head a vaccination safety investigating committee.
              Then... nothing.

I later found RFK Jr's site where he told that he was called and told that there will be no such committee etc.

So Trump, possibly due to his youngest son's problems, apparently wanted to do some good, but couldn't, if you gather my meaning...
              Possibly it's in the works. I have extreme confidence that Trump will do what is best for America.

Long Live Trump...…...Rockin'

Comment

Did you watch the video? ……….Rockin'
                I watched the video Rockin.
                Gotta say she sounds like a person that likes to catastrophize things.
                A cpl of things she said may or may not happen but she reminds me of them people that walk around with a sign on them saying the world is going to end.
                Happy New Years Rockin.
                Hope you left the planet with dat dem dere Mars Buds.
                Lol.

Comment

In Korea, 60% of population are already on 5G..

Comment

Possibly it's in the works. I have extreme confidence that Trump will do what is best for America.

Long Live Trump...…...Rockin'
                    The last President who actually wanted what's best for Americans was on 11/22/1963.
                    Last edited by johnbook; 01-01-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

The last President who actually wanted what's best for Americans was on 11/22/1963.
                      Kennedy, and he was murdered....Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X