No announcement yet.

Canelo would humiliate Spence at 154-160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
    Are you mentally handicapped? Spence weighs around 156 in the ring. He weighs the same or less than Thurman, Porter, Crawford, Brook. Spence is a welterweight. He isn't a big welterweight. He isn't a small welterweight. He right about the average weight for welterweights. He is just so good and has so much power, that haters like you cannot believe someone can be so dominant.
    What's your source regarding Spence's fight night weight?

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
      Spence fights at 147. Canelo just fought at 168. Obviously Canelo would win if they fought at 160. You guys gotta stop with these spite threads.
      What? So Spence can callout smaller fighters - 2 weight classes beneath him - and that's okay??

"Spence confirmed that he and Garcia have discussed making their fight next with Al Haymon, who advises both boxers.

“I’m definitely licking my chops,” Spence said. “I’m excited.”"

https://www.boxingscene.com/errol-sp...garcia--130412

LMFAO

And Spence called Canelo out, PUNK.

So settle down BOY. Canelo gonna put a rest to this hype train REAL QUICK LMFAO

Comment

Spence weighed 156 pounds in the ring his last fight. 156 pounds. Crawford was bigger than that in ring for numerous fights he had at 140. DSG, Brook, Thurman, Porter all weigh more than Spence.

Yes, Canelo has grown into a middleweight, because he basically had no official amateur career and was pro in 2005 at the age of 15. As a pro most guys cut about 10 pounds and put it back in. You can't do that in the amateurs. Spence is 28, the same age as Canelo. Spence weighed 156 pounds in the ring for his last fight. Canelo was around 20 pounds heavier than that against Rocky.

Canelo and Spence are the same age. Spence is normal, or slightly smaller, than the average welterweight. But Spence is so dominant, people want him to fight a top p4p fighter is who over 20 pounds bigger and who just fought three divisions higher!

When you are as good as Spence, fans know he destroys the best guys his own size, so we want him to fight guys bigger than him.
        Spence said he walks around at 165. So, like Canelo, he cuts 20 pounds.

Please shut your damn mouth

Spence on Mikey moving up 2 weight classes to fight him:

“It says he’s a true champion, he’s a true fighter and he dares to be great. Just to move up to fight somebody who’s supposedly the most feared boxer in boxing, and he’s moving up to take that challenge, he’s basically daring to be great, daring to be a hall of famer and do something that, you know, a lot of fighters are not willing to do, especially in today’s times. So kudos to him."

https://www.fightsports.tv/spence-wa...arcia-in-2018/

Spence calls out Canelo on at least two occasions, SPECIFICALLY, at 160.

REAP WHAT YOU SOW, PUNK

Comment

Canelo can’t make 154 and still be effective. He hung around that division for as long as he possibly could.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            come on man, this was obviously a "test" to see if he could "handle" 168, didn't matter who he fought he couldve fight u just as long as we can see if he can handle it! just shut ur brain off and enjoy!
            It wasn't a test it was a chance to grab a title from a crude fighter so he could claim he was a champ at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              What? So Spence can callout smaller fighters - 2 weight classes beneath him - and that's okay??

"Spence confirmed that he and Garcia have discussed making their fight next with Al Haymon, who advises both boxers.

“I’m definitely licking my chops,” Spence said. “I’m excited.”"

https://www.boxingscene.com/errol-sp...garcia--130412

LMFAO

And Spence called Canelo out, PUNK.

So settle down BOY. Canelo gonna put a rest to this hype train REAL QUICK LMFAO
              Garcia called out Spence not the other way around. I think at first Spence thought he was joking but Garcia kept asking.

Comment

Got to laugh because Canelo nut huggers
                were claiming for years Canelo is too small to fight at Middleweight, despite the fact he refused to fight at 154. He had to fight above the weight class limit because it was hard for him to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  So you pick 1/4th of my point and try to bend it into somehting it's not? Another fail. I told you --- choose wisely. You should have responded to this...

Spence weighed 156 pounds in the ring his last fight. You do realize that?

Canelo didn't fight as an amateur and was pro in 2005, 7 years before Spence turned pro. In the amateurs you fight on consecutive days, or three or four times in a week. You can't cut weight and put it back on for the next days fight. You fight at the weight you walk around at. And Spence weighs 156 pounds in the ring as a pro.

That is less than Brook, Thurman, Crawford (Crawford weighed more than 156 in numerous fights at 140!), Porter.

I know though. When you see how hard he punches and how bad his shots hurt his opponents, it doesn't seem possible that they are the same size. But yea, turns out, if anything, Spence is a little smaller than most welterweights. I know it's crazy, but yea, Spence is doing this to guys his own size or slightly bigger than he is.
                  Bardamu, thanks for trying to talk some sense into that damned fool.

Probably went for naught tho...

Comment

Spence weighed 156 pounds in the ring his last fight. 156 pounds. Crawford was bigger than that in ring for numerous fights he had at 140. DSG, Brook, Thurman, Porter all weigh more than Spence.

Yes, Canelo has grown into a middleweight, because he basically had no official amateur career and was pro in 2005 at the age of 15. As a pro most guys cut about 10 pounds and put it back in. You can't do that in the amateurs. Spence is 28, the same age as Canelo. Spence weighed 156 pounds in the ring for his last fight. Canelo was around 20 pounds heavier than that against Rocky.

Canelo and Spence are the same age. Spence is normal, or slightly smaller, than the average welterweight. But Spence is so dominant, people want him to fight a top p4p fighter is who over 20 pounds bigger and who just fought three divisions higher!

When you are as good as Spence, fans know he destroys the best guys his own size, so we want him to fight guys bigger than him.
                    I call B.S on Spence being Normal or Slightly smaller than the average Welterweight .

Comment

Guy at 168 schools a guy at 147.

This just in, Bryant Jennings schools Calium Smith.

Comment

Working...
                      X