No announcement yet.

Lomo is finished unfortunately against the elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomo is finished unfortunately against the elite

He ate way too many shots from a B minus level 135lber and against the A level like Mikey he would’ve been slept.

I like Lomo he comes to fight but he’s past prime now the best thing that can happen to him is Mikey moves to 140 and Tank skips lw entirely.

Lomo beats 95% of 135 guys especially the ibf no1 contender Commey.

I hope he picks up another strap and goes the easy mandatory route avoiding the best and retires as a top 20 lw.

You are being generous by saying Pedraza is a B minus fighter. Pedraza is more like a D+/C- fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      You are being generous by saying Pedraza is a B minus fighter. Pedraza is more like a D+/C- fighter.
      Lomo has never had a world class chin to begin with but his reflexes and footwork were world class until last night that is.

I don’t see the same Lomo at all and this isn’t a bad night thing this is a he’s on the slide thing.

Comment

The Downfall will be listening to these IDIOT Announcers and Boxing Writers/Reports who take shots at Mayweather every time Loma fights like Joe Tessitor with the "Loma Can Fight Like Mayweather And Be Defensive But He Doesn't Want To Be Considered Boring" Narrative. THIS BS killed Roman Gonzalez career because he start listening to the IDIOTS over at HBO who wanted him to take a beating for their entertainment

Loma needs to get back to SKILLED BOXING and the Beautiful Footwork and yes he should be more defensive minded because last night he took A LOT of punishment and HE is not built for that and that is NOT his style. He will never be a Knockout Artist, Brawler or Puncher that is just not what he is and he did not become one of the Greatest Amateurs of all times by doing that. He did it by BOXING! Be who you are and not what ESPN and Bob Arum want you to be because they want you to become a bigger star so they can make more money off of you
        Last edited by sicko; 12-09-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          The Downfall will be listening to these IDIOT Announcers and Boxing Writers/Reports who take shots at Mayweather every time Loma fights like Joe Tessitor with the "Loma Can Fight Like Mayweather And Be Defensive But He Doesn't Want To Be Considered Boring" Narrative. THIS BS killed Roman Gonzalez because he start listening to the IDIOTS over at HBO who wanted him to take a beating for their entertainment

Loma needs to get back to SKILLED BOXING and the Beautiful Footwork and yes he should be more defensive minded because last night he took A LOT of punishment and HE is not built for that and that is NOT his style. He will never be a Knockout Artist, Brawler or Puncher that is just not what he is and he did not become one of the Greatest Amateurs of all times but doing that. He did it by BOXING! Be who you are and not what ESPN and Bob Arum want you to be because they want you to become a bigger star so they can make more money off of you
          a lot of punishment?!? lomachenko on average got hit less than 10 times a round

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Lomo has never had a world class chin to begin with but his reflexes and footwork were world class until last night that is.

I don’t see the same Lomo at all and this isn’t a bad night thing this is a he’s on the slide thing.
            I see, point taken. I agree he is past his prime and on the decline. That's what 1000 fights in the amateurs gets you when you have a man-baby body. Loma needs shoulder pads under his shirts.

Comment

You do realize that on a bad night, he still outclassed a pretty damn good opponent, right?

You can't seriously believe what you're writing. That's worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                a lot of punishment?!? lomachenko on average got hit less than 10 times a round
                People on this site are unbelievably stupid. Lomachenko's defense was on point as usual. Pedraza landed something like 13% of his punches. The difference was Loma was more cautious in his attack, probably because of the shoulder surgery. He wasn't really throwing any right hooks until the 11th round.

Comment

What’s the fuss about? He walked through Pedraza like the bum he is. So why is everyone on here crying?

Comment

I had Pedraza winning despite the knockdowns

Comment

Working...
                    X