No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Maybe. At least Trump got the truth from the danish pm who called the proposition absurd. That was the truth. And is the truth. Trump didn’t like it and he now says that that exactly was why he cancelled the state visit lol.
    but my quote:
    "rather be slapped in the face with the truth than to be kissed with a lie"

had to do with this post from you:

"Sometimes he does make a fool of himself though. A real embarrasment for a president of the leader of the free world. Acts like a spoiled obnoxious brat from time to time."

now I will say him cancelling that was hella dumb.
    thats definitely one thing he needs to change... is his quick reaction type **** he does

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Denmark faces dilemma over Russian gas pipeline
      fake news!

U.S. President Donald Trump and his Romanian counterpart Klaus Iohannis have jointly opposed the construction and commissioning of the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline.

https://www.unian.info/economics/106...-stream-2.html

Comment

With ‘you’ I meant yanks. Not you personally.

Now kindly respond to my post.
        the president does what he feels is best for the country.

I just dont see anything wrong with that!

All the other countries prez/prime ministers all do the same thing.... they look out for their country FIRST and then look out for the others afterwards.

again.... I dont see nothing wrong with this concept.

They are not the world government... they are the USA government for the USA

(I do say that usa should stop meddling in the affairs of other nations etc, pull back alot of troops that are placed in different bases world wide etc)

Comment

That's BS. He said it was because of the wording ('absurd') from the Danish PM that caused the cancellation.

I have no idea and am not entirely sure if Trump wants a divided europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's getting worse.

OMG!!!!!

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              fake news!

U.S. President Donald Trump and his Romanian counterpart Klaus Iohannis have jointly opposed the construction and commissioning of the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline.

https://www.unian.info/economics/106...-stream-2.html
              He said the US has failed to sanction Russian over the pipeline (true) and that Trump should've went there to show solidarity (his opinion)

So now people's opinion is fake news? You Trumpanzees are ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Let's have open borders right
                one thing is I dont see how this is funny

(even if it was obama or bush it still wouldnt be funny)

"he doesnt understand mexico"

really?

then wtf do mexicans want to leave mexico so bad and come to the USA? stupid hypocrites

even Gabriel Iglesias said he loves the USA and would never live in mexico just visiting.
                *time stamped

Comment

• Trump's Twitter pumps more sheit than a sewage works. A constant river of bs and insanity.

Comment

I said possibly, because I personally don't follow US domestic politics much. If it's his doing that the economy is sound then give him credit for sure.
                    I can cite sources if you ask, but I think you know I'm being honest here.

All those economic indicators moved as I said, and on top of that tax revenue went up after the tax cuts as well.

More jobs, more tax revenue, and more money in the pockets of American workers.

And it all happened after we implemented Trump's economic policies of cutting taxes and cutting regulations.

That's winning all around (except for the Democrats and their superfans).

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      Trump is the chosen one.

that had me dyin'

Comment

Working...
                      X