No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Ummm really? Dems had complete control they could have passed anything they wanted. Gun control, min wage 15.00 hr. ect.
    He's a superfan.

To him, the D players are all great human beings whose policies always work, except when they are foiled by those dastardly Republicans.

The R players are all evil people who cant do anything right and just cause recessions (despite Trump's economic numbers blowing Obama's numbers away).

You should know pretty much what he's going to say before he even says it.

Why he isnt on your Ignore List is a mystery to me.

Comment

Ummm really? Dems had complete control they could have passed anything they wanted. Gun control, min wage 15.00 hr. ect.
      You missed the part where Dems didn’t have control

Trump being bought and paid for by the NRA is hardly breaking news anyway

Comment

Dems just keep stepping in their own chit!
        "Trump is mental and too old!"

But Biden who has gaffs left and right. They say he should shorten his time on the trail. Hes older than Trump. But thats ok right? They make excuses thats hes fine.
        https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ld-age-1468635
        Double standards are the hallmark of any loyal superfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          You missed the part where Dems didn’t have control

Trump being bought and paid for by the NRA is hardly breaking news anyway
          HUH?
          Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country's first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama.

Comment

HUH?
            Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country's first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama.
            Obama was president for 8 years

Comment

HUH?
              You arent getting a straight answer out of him. It ain't happening.

He's here to cheerlead, not to engage in adult discourse.

You should have figured that out long, long, ago.

Now if you really want to have some fun with his mental defect, tell him you either need a straight answer to your initial question or he goes on your Ignore List.....

Comment

Obama was president for 8 years
                And????? They had control for two years why didn't they do anything then? Answer the question! They did build cages tho and deport a lot of people.

Comment

And????? They had control for two years why didn't they do anything then? Answer the question! They did build cages tho and deport a lot of people.
                  Obama didn’t do anything for 2 years

Unlike you guys, I have no party preference

What’s your excuse for Trump?

Comment

Obama didn’t do anything for 2 years

Unlike you guys, I have no party preference

What’s your excuse for Trump?
                    You have no party preference? Ok Im done I made my point thanks for playing.

Comment

You have no party preference? Ok Im done I made my point thanks for playing.
                      I am anti-Trump not anti any party

So again, what’s your excuse for Trump lying to the families of victims before caving to the NRA?

Comment

Working...
                      X