Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Model Who Exposed Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Who Exposed Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed

Model Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed

Last year, Natacha Jaitt, a model, socialite, TV presenter, and former contestant on the show Big Brother, came forward claiming she had evidence of a high level pedophile ring involving VIPs, politicians, movie stars, and other celebrities. The allegations led to a barrage of attacks against her—including death threats. And, this month, she was found dead in a nightclub, prompting calls of foul play by her family.

According to the Buenos Aires Times, a local news outlet in Jaitt’s home country of Argentina, Jaitt’s body was found in a bed at the Xanadú party salon in La Ñata, in the Tigre district, north of Buenos Aires City, police confirmed.

Police are currently looking into the circumstances of the 41-year-old mother of two’s death, including interviewing those last seen with her in the hours before she died.

According to local media, Jaitt was found naked in a bed at the night club with cocaine residue in her nostrils along with traces of LSD and liquor in her system.

After making these allegations of child sex rings, Jaitt made several television appearances and noted that she received death threats and a slew of backlash. This prompted the former model to go on Twitter to let people know that she would never harm herself.

“WARNING: I am not going to commit suicide, I am not going to take too much cocaine and drown in a bath, or shoot myself. So if this happens, it wasn’t me. Save this Tweet,” she wrote in April, 2018 according to a translation from the Times.

Just last month, Jaitt accused film director Pablo Yotich and a friend of his of raping her.

Jaitt’s brother said that his sister did not take drugs as a result of advice from doctors who warned her of serious consequences if she mixed them with medication she was on.

According to police, they have not yet ruled out foul play, but did note that Jaitt’s body showed no signs of violence.

In the video below, Jaitt names pedophiles and describes the networks. It was after this that she began getting death threats and made the tweet above.

This case is eerily similar to that of Mark Minnie, author of the controversial book ‘The Lost Boys of Bird Island’ who devoted his post-police life to exposing the corruption and horrifying pedophilia he discovered while working as a detective. Minnie and his good friend Chris Steyn, also a former cop turned investigative journalist, worked together on the book to expose a government and business community who took children to Bird Island where they were abused, and some possibly murdered.

Last year, after publishing the book, Minnie was found shot in the head. While officials are calling it an apparent suicide, like Jaitt’s family, Minnie’s family is claiming that he told them he would never kill himself and that people were after him because he was about to expose even more high-level government pedophilia.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/model-who...hed-be-killed/

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Model Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed

Last year, Natacha Jaitt, a model, socialite, TV presenter, and former contestant on the show Big Brother, came forward claiming she had evidence of a high level pedophile ring involving VIPs, politicians, movie stars, and other celebrities. The allegations led to a barrage of attacks against her—including death threats. And, this month, she was found dead in a nightclub, prompting calls of foul play by her family.

According to the Buenos Aires Times, a local news outlet in Jaitt’s home country of Argentina, Jaitt’s body was found in a bed at the Xanadú party salon in La Ñata, in the Tigre district, north of Buenos Aires City, police confirmed.

Police are currently looking into the circumstances of the 41-year-old mother of two’s death, including interviewing those last seen with her in the hours before she died.

According to local media, Jaitt was found naked in a bed at the night club with cocaine residue in her nostrils along with traces of LSD and liquor in her system.

After making these allegations of child sex rings, Jaitt made several television appearances and noted that she received death threats and a slew of backlash. This prompted the former model to go on Twitter to let people know that she would never harm herself.

“WARNING: I am not going to commit suicide, I am not going to take too much cocaine and drown in a bath, or shoot myself. So if this happens, it wasn’t me. Save this Tweet,” she wrote in April, 2018 according to a translation from the Times.

Just last month, Jaitt accused film director Pablo Yotich and a friend of his of raping her.

Jaitt’s brother said that his sister did not take drugs as a result of advice from doctors who warned her of serious consequences if she mixed them with medication she was on.

According to police, they have not yet ruled out foul play, but did note that Jaitt’s body showed no signs of violence.

In the video below, Jaitt names pedophiles and describes the networks. It was after this that she began getting death threats and made the tweet above.

This case is eerily similar to that of Mark Minnie, author of the controversial book ‘The Lost Boys of Bird Island’ who devoted his post-police life to exposing the corruption and horrifying pedophilia he discovered while working as a detective. Minnie and his good friend Chris Steyn, also a former cop turned investigative journalist, worked together on the book to expose a government and business community who took children to Bird Island where they were abused, and some possibly murdered.

Last year, after publishing the book, Minnie was found shot in the head. While officials are calling it an apparent suicide, like Jaitt’s family, Minnie’s family is claiming that he told them he would never kill himself and that people were after him because he was about to expose even more high-level government pedophilia.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/model-who...hed-be-killed/
    Great find Ghost. It is so important that we document these situations. Everything from Hollywood actors who "just OD" one day, after having a drug habit and private pushers for years... To whistle blowers like this woman.

Comment

The cult is operating worldwide.

Comment

She didn't commit suicide. She overdosed. She had over a year to talk about this yet never brought any evidence forward. She wasn't credible & had no evidence therefore there was no reason to kill her. She was a party girl who overdosed.

But the one about the former police who exposed pedophiles is more believable. He was credible, had evidence, and was found dead shortly after the book release.

Comment

Probably done in by the Clintons, right?

Comment

The Democrats are the kings of pedopholia never will vote for them again you got these celeberties telling us how to vote how think smfh

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Great find Ghost. It is so important that we document these situations. Everything from Hollywood actors who "just OD" one day, after having a drug habit and private pushers for years... To whistle blowers like this woman.
              Document it for what? The world's going to hell in a handbasket . We all know this **** hole is doomed to satan and evil upon evil is committed daily. And most turn a blind eye to continue their cushy personal life. We will never have justice for many. God is solace and promises justice, the god of the Christian bible is the one true God and is just. Let him look after it, look at pizzagate guys look at Epstein look at the spirit cooking look at the guy in the UK who recently got a ridiculous sentence for "fake" accusations of a paedophile ring amongst UK politicians. Look at jimmy Saville. Look at the sexualisation of children in media and society and chemically in the diet onsetting early puberty. Come on its a closed case...malevolent people run our societies, evil rules. It is rife as Crowley said do what thou wilt shall be the law of the land , we are not far off. What more is there to discuss? Or document or how many cases will we observe. Do something, people do nothing. Sorry I'm frustrated and bored of talking about it I've known about this for over a decade I'm only in my late 20s and have to watch this **** show charade in front of my face everyday facilitates by my elders

Comment

I'm telling you guys

There are alot more pedo's in the government and the elite of the major countries in the world than you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  The Democrats are the kings of pedopholia never will vote for them again you got these celeberties telling us how to vote how think smfh
                  Stop perpetuating a lie. Republicans are deep into pedophilia too, see the book "The Franklin Cover-Up."

Other countries across the world don't even have Democrats and Republicans. But pedophilia exists among their politicians as well.

At some point you should probably stop with the partisan games and ask yourself what the hell is going on with this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    Document it for what? The world's going to hell in a handbasket . We all know this **** hole is doomed to satan and evil upon evil is committed daily. And most turn a blind eye to continue their cushy personal life. We will never have justice for many. God is solace and promises justice, the god of the Christian bible is the one true God and is just. Let him look after it, look at pizzagate guys look at Epstein look at the spirit cooking look at the guy in the UK who recently got a ridiculous sentence for "fake" accusations of a paedophile ring amongst UK politicians. Look at jimmy Saville. Look at the sexualisation of children in media and society and chemically in the diet onsetting early puberty. Come on its a closed case...malevolent people run our societies, evil rules. It is rife as Crowley said do what thou wilt shall be the law of the land , we are not far off. What more is there to discuss? Or document or how many cases will we observe. Do something, people do nothing. Sorry I'm frustrated and bored of talking about it I've known about this for over a decade I'm only in my late 20s and have to watch this **** show charade in front of my face everyday facilitates by my elders
                    Well young man... Do you think your God just put you in this "world" because of your heavenly character? Or perhaps to sit and twittle your thumbs? paradise on Earth ayy with sickness, old age, death to lead the way.

You play the game and you fight against that which is wrong, and evil... and you pray to the Most High, whomever/Whatever you conceive that to be, not for another cadillac, but to let you be true to his truth and fight to your last breath as well as your first...to let you protect what is good and righteous with all your bearing and not let you fail in that attempt.

Your character is being tested, your not here to enjoy the sunshine sunshine! Everything you mention is exactly why you have to fight against such things. There is no feeling equal to when you cannot help, take care of someone, or something, it makes your heart sink into your stomach. You are endowed with that feeling for a reason...think about it. Or be rewarded with things that have no value like nice new cars that break, and jobs with high salaries that accomplish nothing...

Your at an age where I would hope you would not consider apathy as a strategy and your smart enough to know what good people are up against...You therefore have everything you need to know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X