No announcement yet.

My first Impressions of Fight Night Champions and my trip to EA Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
    just got the EGM mag. !!!!!WOW!!!!!! Bare Knuckle mode, deeper amateur career, M Rated, depper punch control, better graphics, better lighting, like 20-30+ more fighters than rd 4, punch from the block, deeper infighting, and like 2-3 pages of more info, and the ppl that tested said that this aint even close to all thats new. . I got to cop this when released.
    Seriously doubt it's Rated M for mature, and POETIC, fix your avatar. that's false advertisement, we all know Mayweather isn't in it.

Comment

not the be blunt here....but this community guys are basically on the EA canada payroll...the whole parry thing already sounds iffy about the game

Comment

If career mode sucks the game will be a failure, just like the previous FN games !

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Seriously doubt it's Rated M for mature, and POETIC, fix your avatar. that's false advertisement, we all know Mayweather isn't in it.
          It's fan art nothing more.

It's M-rated for blood and language.
          Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          not the be blunt here....but this community guys are basically on the EA canada payroll...the whole parry thing already sounds iffy about the game
          EA does not pay the Community Event guys. This group that went was thorough. I can vouch for 2 of them because they have been very outspoken in the Fight Night Community.
          Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 11-09-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Sounds awesome, thanks for the info.

Is there a estimated release date? Like Holiday 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
              Sounds awesome, thanks for the info.

Is there a estimated release date? Like Holiday 2011?
              every source I looked up said the same thing, Q1 2011. so early next year. Im guessing same as rd 4, late Feb to early march.

Comment

Round 4 came out around June I think.

Comment

Lmao....sorry to burst your bubble princess but I'm not getting paid by EA or the devs. I went up there with a stack of concerns and list we had over the past 16 months to present to these guys at EA Canada. We had countless Wishlist Podcast on Talkshoe.com and If that sounds like people getting paid by EA on those podcast I gotta hear how people not getting paid sounds....

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    every source I looked up said the same thing, Q1 2011. so early next year. Im guessing same as rd 4, late Feb to early march.
                    You where correct , sounded like they said march 1 2011. Im glad didnt expect it so soon.

Round 4 was in June though.

Comment

Sorry for not getting back to you guys. I'll be happy to answer questions if you send me. private message in regards to what I'm allowed to talk about sonic certain thing are under the NDA I signed.

But to recap on somethings I saw:

Release date is suppose to be March 2011

No I'm not getting paid by EA....sorry to ruin your thanksgiving

Yes, you can punch with the sticks and the buttons, however sticks have more punches in the arsenal (overhand rights, hooker cuts...to name a few). You also now move the stick to either left (11 o'clock to 7 and right 1 to 5). They took out the half circle and quarter circle mechanics to mimic a punch. Combos are better and you can't spam...

Career mode has an upgrade in regards to training camps you can pay to travel too. Also, it has better presentation of the amateur portion of Legacy. Even thou I wish it was longer for the amateur part tho.

Wasn't able to really dive in deep to the mode to be honest so I won't try to talk about it like I spent three days on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X