Collapse
No announcement yet.

kelly pavlik's future..doesnt look that bright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly will always stay at the level he is at until he hires a real trainer kicks Lowel to the curb and gets the fook out of his hometown like another poster stated.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      You people talk as if kelly didnt fight good against Martinez. after 8 rounds Pavlik was up a point or do you guys forget that???.

He only have problems with guys who moves a lot. Fighters like Williams and Sturm he will KTFO without much problems. Watch him put a beating on Vera. Besides Pirog and Martinez nobody else posesses a very good chance at 160. at 168 hell give Ward and Froch hell even to Kessler.

totally agree with you. Pavlik is top shelf he just needs to get back his confidence and stay active. I think he will have to go to 168 as he has just outgrown 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
        You should have been here before Hopkins raped Pavlik bro. People were saying Pavlik was the best thing since sliced bread and that he was gonna move up and KO Calzaghe, and all this other crap. They all went very quiet, very quickly!!

Personally, I like him. I don't think he's gonna go on to be a HOF fighter or anything like that, but he seems a decent guy and is usually in good fights.
        Pavlik would destroy Calzaghe.

Comment

Hopefully Kelly made a bucket load of money during his peak at MW.
          I don't see him beating any of the decent belt holders at 160-175.

Comment

i'm still a fan

WAR PAVLIK

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I think he would have faired well against Calz
              If old past prime BHop and RJJ were able to knock him on his azz in the first round of both fights then Kelly had a good chance
              I dunno bro. Hopkins put him down using skill and timing, while Jones put him down with a forearm smash! Pavlik doesn't have the skill level or the brain capacity of someone like Hopkins, and the Jones knockdown was lucky so the chances of either of those scenarios being repeated is pretty slim.

Comment

Working...
              X