Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    Lil g is still feeling those last three rounds
    Is cheatnello feeling the 8 that he lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      *Could have.
      *Could of

And i'm not the only one that said it like that. Chrismart did also. But thanks for playing "How to be a Douchebag". Your a master at the game and always come in 1st place. Congratulations your prize is a big fat GGGood C@ck to suk on! Enjoy...
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-25-2018, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Is cheatnello feeling the 14 rounds that he lost?
        Yup! And then some??? Did you even Gift Canelo 1 round??? I heard if you cry long enough and loud enough that they might change that draw into a W. And your alnost have way their. Too bad you dont know sht about boxing or even how to score a fight.

Comment

• I’m sure GGG is not afraid of this guy. He was chasing Canelo for years. It comes down to the fact that GGG is not going to bow down to this diva anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Canelo can be on PPV against any number of opponents. He won't skip a beat.

It's Golovkin who needs him.
            Yeah I'm looking forward to the Canelo vs Spike ppv. It might be as interesting as the Canelo vs Smith ppv

Comment

• Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
              He is the MW to beat. The kingpin. Beating him crosses you onto another level. Clenelo and his cokehead promoter do not want to fight. Needs that meat again.
              Youre either a GGG Fanboy or just plain delusional . Beating GGG crosses you onto another level ? Yeah that's why he was practically begging Canelo for a fight after GGG's attempted PPV flopped .

Comment

• So after getting caught cheating, DLH mad cause logically GGG wants better testing? Canelo never wanted the first fight, should have lost, and now wants no part of the rematch. Canelo is the coward.

Comment

• Canelo is just a payday, is GGG searching for greatness or money, cause Nelo aint greatness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Yeah I'm looking forward to the Canelo vs Spike ppv. It might be as interesting as the Canelo vs Smith ppv
                    Or how about as interesting as seeing GGG fight Vanes on PPV in Vegas. I mean not on ppv but in vegas... I mean LA stubhub giving away free tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Are we supposed to believe Canelo will fight Jacobs of charlo in sept?
                      He will fight Spike if the GGG fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X