Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Getting Dropped Made My Promoter's Job Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No getting dropped exposed what a fraud you are-LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Try again, young and dumb. I have neither a mother or a sister and that doesn't offend me. Now that it's out of the way, go study some boxing and grow the f@ck up junior. You know virtually nothing about boxing other than how to b@tch about it like a little punk.
      Ok, here is my 2nd try again.
      Finally figured out your handle here, BOXING GOAT.....
      “Greatest Online Asinine Troll”
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Just go read experts opinions of Loma and stop hating. You're ridiculous.

On that note, every time there's an extra-ordinary talent coming down the pike, there's always been haters. Same happened to GGG. It's the way it is, was and always will be. You're just a brick in the wall, chief.

Floyd's 12th fight was against a guy who was 14-11 and 3 fights before that he fought a guy who was 1-13! Why can't you grasp the difference?

Can you fkn imagine if Loma even made his debut against a guy who was 1-13!?!?
        Floyd had his 12th fight @ 20 years old! Who was Loma fighting at age 20? When Floyd was 30, he went up to 154 (after starting as a SFW) and beat Oscar, and came back down to 147 to KO Ricky Hatton in the same year! Do you want to compare that feat to beating Linares?

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Mikey Garcia and Tank Davis both will finish loma off. no way Arum lets those fights happen
          Thank Davis is terrified of Loma. Of course clowns like you deny simple truths. When an undercard fighter like Thank says the fight has to be PPV, ducking dont get much worse than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
            Ok, here is my 2nd try again.
            Finally figured out your handle here, BOXING GOAT.....
            “Greatest Online Asinine Troll”
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
            Oh no, I'm so hurt that I might just leave and never show my face here again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Floyd had his 12th fight @ 20 years old! Who was Loma fighting at age 20? When Floyd was 30, he went up to 154 (after starting as a SFW) and beat Oscar, and came back down to 147 to KO Ricky Hatton in the same year! Do you want to compare that feat to beating Linares?
              Lol @ acting like age is more important than experience. So you're saying that Loma is better than Floyd was in his 20's? Lol

Look, you keep on hanging onto Floyd's nuts and I'll stay here here in the real world where common sense and an objective opinion means something lol

Comment

Lol @ acting like age is more important than experience. So you're saying that Loma is better than Floyd was in his 20's? Lol

Look, you keep on hanging onto Floyd's nuts and I'll stay here here in the real world where common sense and an objective opinion means something lol
                If you wanna go by "experience" loma was a 2 time olympic gold medalist, the most accomplished amatuer boxer ever and turned pro when he was like 26. Thats Experience

Floyd turned pro when he was 18 and became a world champion at 21. Loma was still beating up teenagers until he was 26.

Comment

• It's always good for a fighter to get humbled, especially like this. And I think he's right. Guys see that he can be hurt and can picture themselves doing it. So more fights will come with ease.

Comment

I'm comparing them at the same ages! Loma was NOT better than Floyd in his 20s! Loma is NOT better at 30, than Floyd was at 30! By the time Loma started his pro career @ 25, Floyd had already beaten Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, and Castillo twice! Those are NOT amateur fighters! Like I've said, when Floyd was 30 (2007), he beat Oscar @ 154, and came back to 147 to KO Ricky Hatton! If you think beating Jorge Linares is better, then you're NOT in the real world! You're caught up in the moment!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      If you wanna go by "experience" loma was a 2 time olympic gold medalist, the most accomplished amatuer boxer ever and turned pro when he was like 26. Thats Experience

Floyd turned pro when he was 18 and became a world champion at 21. Loma was still beating up teenagers until he was 26.

Why is that so hard to understand? Hernandez, Corrales, and Castillo twice, all done by 25! Loma is fighting amateurs until he was 25! Is there even an argument to be made?

Comment

Working...
                      X