Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: A lot of People Think I'm Scared of Brook - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: A lot of People Think I'm Scared of Brook - I Want That Fight!

Amir Khan is hoping to silence Kell Brook by beating him in the ring. As previously reported on BoxingScene.com - he would first welcome a fight with either Adrien Broner or Jessie Vargas before facing his long-time rival. Former IBF and WBA light welterweight champion Khan made a very rapid return to action last month, stopping Phil Lo Greco inside a minute in his first outing since losing to Saul Alvarez in May 2016. The contest was also his first in a three fight deal with promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you dont Khan....

Comment

You just fought a bum at 150 fight Brook at 150. I know I know , khan want every advantage possible so he will try to squeeze Brook down to 147.

Comment

A lot of people know your scared to fight Brook. You did run out the ring when he was there. Not a convincing argument by Khan that he wants the fight

Comment

AB vs. Khan will be a very fun, very irrelevant, Welterweight battle for survival! Loser is definitely finished! AB should jump all over this fight, even if it means going to the UK! I just hope AB doesn't start talking about 144! I think Vargas would be a better fighter @ 147, but he doesn't have the star power that Broner does!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            AB vs. Khan will be a very fun, very irrelevant, Welterweight battle for survival! Loser is definitely finished! AB should jump all over this fight, even if it means going to the UK! I just hope AB doesn't start talking about 144! I think Vargas would be a better fighter @ 147, but he doesn't have the star power that Broner does!
            I think that fight would do good numbers over here or the states. Granted when you talk about the top welterweights their names should never be mentioned but I have to admit that fight is a wonderful matchup. Both fighters have lost me a unbelievable amount of money backing them so truly I wouldn’t mind who got knocked out. In fact maybe Broner even though he is a brother ( but he’s a clown)though I’ve seen Khan get knocked out so many times so nothing new there

Comment

Shut up! Delusional!!!! Simplw take the fight.. Now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                You just fought a bum at 150 fight Brook at 150. I know I know , khan want every advantage possible so he will try to squeeze Brook down to 147.
                Brooks was a world champion at 147 and ranked in the top 3 by the ring magazine? What's the problem if they both meet at Welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  I think that fight would do good numbers over here or the states. Granted when you talk about the top welterweights their names should never be mentioned but I have to admit that fight is a wonderful matchup. Both fighters have lost me a unbelievable amount of money backing them so truly I wouldn’t mind who got knocked out. In fact maybe Broner even though he is a brother ( but he’s a clown)though I’ve seen Khan get knocked out so many times so nothing new there
                  To be fair, Khan has not been KO'd @ 147. In fact he has not lost a fight @ 147! Beating Broner at 147 is not saying much, but it would be a good win, and it would propel Khan to the WW Top 10 rankings! Beating Vargas would do more for the rankings, but not a lot for the pockets!

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                    Brooks was a world champion at 147 and ranked in the top 3 by the ring magazine? What's the problem if they both meet at Welterweight?
                    Because everyone already knows that Brook has outgrown 147, and would be at a big disadvantage @ 147! 150 is very fair! Khan is calling out AB! Would it be fair if Broner asked Khan to fight @ 144?

Comment

Working...
                    X