Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay boxingscene members trying to make the lounge their own gay forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to be a part of something.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You don't like wandering into a thread and seeing random LGBTQ criticism breaking out?

Some of us don't like watching a random TV show or movie and seeing a gay agenda break out either.

I think the example one poster gave was looking forward to the Castlevania anime then getting treated to a gay rape scene of Alucard.
      I understand your frustration. I’m on your side dude. I think you guys should have your own forum where you can “randomly” speak on whatever LGBT topic you want to discuss. And yes, you can discuss gay scenes there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Maybe you can be a mod in the gay forum
        I supervise gay inmates already, and I stay professional and don’t allow my beliefs to treat them any different than I treat other offenders. So that actually wouldn’t be anything new to me, moderating gay people that is. But I respectfully decline. I think that position should go to someone who is more up to date with the LGBT community. There’s at least 3 posters more qualified than me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I understand your frustration. I’m on your side dude. I think you guys should have your own forum where you can “randomly” speak on whatever LGBT topic you want to discuss. And yes, you can discuss gay scenes there as well.
          Or instead you guys can get your own film studios and TV networks and make all the LGBT content you want there?

That way you don't have to force it into stuff that non-LGBTs are watching, then get frustrated when they become upset at you?

I'm on your side too. Just want to save you that frustration.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-04-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I supervise gay inmates already, and I stay professional and don’t allow my beliefs to treat them any different than I treat other offenders. So that actually wouldn’t be anything new to me, moderating gay people that is. But I respectfully decline. I think that position should go to someone who is more up to date with the LGBT community. There’s at least 3 posters more qualified than me.
            They call convicts......offenders these days?

Comment

As long as I can still make racist jokes.

Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I just want to be a part of something.
                shieeeeet knee grow

Comment

It's quite annoying.

Reminds me of that one guy who mentions in every thread that he works in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    You don't like wandering into a thread and seeing random LGBTQ criticism breaking out?

Some of us don't like watching a random TV show or movie and seeing a gay agenda break out either.

I think the example one poster gave was looking forward to the Castlevania anime then getting treated to a gay rape scene of Alucard.
                    Yeah that was creepy as fuk Castlevania my favorite game.

That really was unexpected and unessesary

Comment

Its like with the new movie

THE NEW MUTANTS

They made a lesbian scene so awkward it ruined the flow of the movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X