No announcement yet.

spence garcia weigh in devoid of any tension grudge or fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    sometimes weighins do reveal clues about what will happen in the fight. or at least build excitement to see the fight. thsi fight has soft sparring session written all over it.
    Since when did weigh ins reveal any clues:

-Everyone was saying that because Teofimo turned away from Lomachenko in the face-off first, that he was scared, but on fight night it was Lomachenko who was running for 7 rounds.

-Once again everyone was saying Rigo was scared of Donaire because he didn't want to look into Donaires eye, but preceded in the fight, to mostly dominate

-I don't trust weigh-ins

Comment

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
      Okay, there's another side of this coin Monzon. Do you think it's interesting that the first solid jab Crawford landed on Kell Brook sent him into a frenzy. It's not the fact that Crawford hits like a cement block, but rather it was a weight drained Kelly Brook. I know Crawford doesn't suddenly have Mike Tyson level power, when he almost went 12 rounds, with a ONE LEGGED, Jose Bennyvidez, shall I remind you. So, yeah, maybe PBC is staging fights, but lets not forget, that Top Rank did build up Kell Brook to be Crawfords best win. They are feeding crawford, fighters with: one leg, who drawed with ray robinson, no-chin (amir khan), Jeff (thanks for the decision) Horn, and weight drained Brook. There is shade on both sides, sir, I think you forgot that...
      Well Bud vs Spence would settle all conjecture. Bud and Arum have pushed hard for it, spenceweather and gaymon have put up roadblock after roadblock.

Comment

Some fighters can’t fake anger due to respect. They respect eachother.

Comment

Well Bud vs Spence would settle all conjecture. Bud and Arum have pushed hard for it, spenceweather and gaymon have put up roadblock after roadblock.
          What are you f_ucking 10. Let me remind you, that TC didn't fight: Danny, Matthysse, Provodnikov, or Maidana at 140. This man has officially not fought a genuinely good fighter, without some type of asterisk, yet.

Comment

They respect each other. It'll be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
              Ah yes the old judging a fight by the weighin.
              LMAOOOO. You got me dying bro.

Comment

79.99 is way too much for this fight.

Comment

Danny is a legit fighter. Errol is a legit fighter. No need to sell the fight to make it bigger between these two, it’s a real challenge for both.

Comment

People want a Mayorga or WWE press conference every fight nowdays. The thirst for just mindless entertainment is at an all time high.

Comment

but every weigh in before a supposedly high stakes title fight should have some tension or grudge or mind games. this has nothing but cliches and zero passion, zero intensity, zero psycholoical warfare. it's like two business partners hired to play act and pretend to have a boxing match.

this may be the fakest, lowest, most corrupt moment in al gaymon's pathetic boxing career. nobody even tried to pretend to act like a pro boxer trying to prove he's the best.

this "fight" needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Watch WWE youll prob like that more

Comment

Working...
                      X