No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2020 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    Well well almost ... Greer-Rodriguez was a draw and Franco-Moloney an NC... but still a zip, nada...

But I have a bounce back this week with my 5X on Joyce...

I think there's every chance that's gonna bounce you right into the top 10, man. Good call.

Comment

• Okay gents, just been looking at the schedule this week and it's gonna be a funny one. Ain't quite worked out the logistics yet but we got 2 fights Wednesday (Bolotniks vs Michel and Jazza vs Walsh) one on Thursday (Brandon Adams vs Bohachuk) one Friday (BJS vs Murray) and potentially up to 3 on Saturday.

What I'm thinking right now is that maybe I put up a thread for the weekday fights tomorrow a.m and then do the Spence Garcia card on a seperate thread. Either way the first thread will have to go up tomorrow to give everyone a chance to get their picks in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        I think there's every chance that's gonna bounce you right into the top 10, man. Good call.
        Making it to the top 10, I'd be happy..

Yep it's a good call but the goodiest call is the one you've made, a perfect pick on Joyce...

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          But I have a bounce back this week with my 5X on Joyce...
          Congrats to you, brother... and to my residual wisdom, which pushed me to place a tenner on Joyce's KO in the 10th to win a thousand AFTER having picked Dubois early here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Congrats to you, brother... and to my residual wisdom, which pushed me to place a tenner on Joyce's KO in the 10th to win a thousand AFTER having picked Dubois early here!
            Hell yes I'm so happy for you man. We both raked it in for once!!!

1k from a tenner on a 1 round pick is an even juicier win though I have to say. Solid way to end the year for sure
            Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-29-2020, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Hell yes I'm so happy for you man. We both raked it in for once!!!

1k from a tenner on a 1 round pick is an even juicier win though I have to say. Solid way to end the year for sure
              Well, to be more precise it was a tenner each for rounds 8, 9 and 10, plus I had placed a fiver for Dubois in the very first, and even one on the draw. So the actual final balance is 970... but still great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Nice winnings....

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba
                  Also I'm looking for some input into what fights to include to close out the 2020 Pick Em.
                  So many good shows have been canceled due to Covid-19.

But there are still some fun bonus fights available if we want to close the year strong.

12-12

Felix Verdejo vs. Masayoshi Nakatani
                  Chris Colbert vs. Jaime Arboleda
                  Kieron Conway vs. Souleymane Cissokho

12-14

Kenta Nakagawa vs. Ryoji Fukunaga

12-17

Ricardo Nunez vs. Alfredo Santiago
                  Charles Conwell vs. Madiyar Ashkeyev

12-18

Craig Richards vs. Shakan Pitters
                  Carlos Gongora vs. Ali Akhmedov

12-19

Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Francisco Rodriguez Jr.

12-26

Hironori Mishiro vs. Masayuki Ito

Comment

• Let's do a poll and see if some of these fights can get 10 votes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                      Let's do a poll and see if some of these fights can get 10 votes?
                      Have you ever seen Carlos Gongora fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X