No announcement yet.

Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave this a shot and wanted to like it

Just that, as it was pointed out here before, Main Guy has perfect aim while all of the bad guys can't shoot for shlt.
    That long ass weapon of his is re t@rded and looks clumsy AF. The need to relaod after each shot is dumb. Capes are dumb.

SPOILER ALERT (?)

When he went back and stole baby Yoda, it was BS. Both to ''the code'' and logistics.

Baby Yoda was adorable though

Comment

^^^lol. That’s the running joke in the Star Wars universe. The stormtroopers can’t shoot for ****. They even poke fun of it in the series

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        ^^^lol. That’s the running joke in the Star Wars universe. The stormtroopers can’t shoot for ****. They even poke fun of it in the series
        True and that they are g@y

However, it's not limited to STs.

It's a weak cliche all action movies suffer.

Comment

I like that they brought Ahsoka into the show. My favorite character.

Good choice for the actress as well. If she was a few years younger, it'd have been perfect but at least they chose well.

Comment

Another busy work episode, but fun & with a cool ending.

Glad to see Burr back & I hope he turns up more in the future. He's a fun cameo guy although it'd be cool if he was a reg.

Last episode of the season next week should be the sh^t & I hope its not as short as these last couple.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I like that they brought Ahsoka into the show. My favorite character.

Good choice for the actress as well. If she was a few years younger, it'd have been perfect but at least they chose well.
              Rosario just got her own show bro did u see? They giving the Ashoka its own damn show.

Also a Mando with Childish Gambino getting his own damn show!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Another busy work episode, but fun & with a cool ending.

Glad to see Burr back & I hope he turns up more in the future. He's a fun cameo guy although it'd be cool if he was a reg.

Last episode of the season next week should be the sh^t & I hope its not as short as these last couple.
                I think Bill Burr is actually a good actor. Maybe he doesnt wanna admit it cuz he doesnt want his comedian homies to think hes not a real comedian but F them he's solid actor. Remember he was also in Breaking Bad and did real good in that too.

Yeah the ending with Mando in the hologram message saying to Gus Fring that Grogu is his heart and that Gus Fring gonna catch the smoke. I dont know shat about the dark light saber that Gus Fring has but maybe Mando gonna steal it from him or something seems like that light saber gonna either hurt or help Mando.

I wonder if they gonna resolve everything in the finale or stretch it out to next season? I mean if Mando rescues Grogu in the finale then its like it keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. Mando and Grogu fly from planet to planet get screwed over get in and out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  I think Bill Burr is actually a good actor. Maybe he doesnt wanna admit it cuz he doesnt want his comedian homies to think hes not a real comedian but F them he's solid actor. Remember he was also in Breaking Bad and did real good in that too.

Yeah the ending with Mando in the hologram message saying to Gus Fring that Grogu is his heart and that Gus Fring gonna catch the smoke. I dont know shat about the dark light saber that Gus Fring has but maybe Mando gonna steal it from him or something seems like that light saber gonna either hurt or help Mando.
                  I think that pole thing he got from the planet with Rosario Dawson on it is supposed to be a good counter weapon to that dark saber thing. I'm seeing Star Wars dorks talking about that since the episode came out. So expect a pole vs saber battle next week.

I wonder if they gonna resolve everything in the finale or stretch it out to next season? I mean if Mando rescues Grogu in the finale then its like it keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. Mando and Grogu fly from planet to planet get screwed over get in and out of trouble.
                  Idk either, but I lean towards you need some sort of positive ending to not have the fans hate & bad mouth you for a whole year til season 3 debuts. And yea it is like the A Team in space or some sh^t with how you broke down the series lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think that pole thing he got from the planet with Rosario Dawson on it is supposed to be a good counter weapon to that dark saber thing. I'm seeing Star Wars dorks talking about that since the episode came out. So expect a pole vs saber battle next week.

Idk either, but I lean towards you need some sort of positive ending to not have the fans hate & bad mouth you for a whole year til season 3 debuts. And yea it is like the A Team in space or some sh^t with how you broke down the series lmfao.
                    lol nice!

yo u prob a lil mad they didnt even utilize Boba Fett in the last episode he was just the get away car driver? I wonder why they did that? So he doesnt over shadow Mando and Bill Burr?

Yeah on the A-Team reference. I mean We haven't even seen how good Gus Fring can even fight or if he has Jedi or Sith powers right? Does he even have anything or is he just a boss guy with no special powers? Do we even know?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      lol nice!

yo u prob a lil mad they didnt even utilize Boba Fett in the last episode he was just the get away car driver? I wonder why they did that? So he doesnt over shadow Mando and Bill Burr?

Yeah on the A-Team reference. I mean We haven't even seen how good Gus Fring can even fight or if he has Jedi or Sith powers right? Does he even have anything or is he just a boss guy with no special powers? Do we even know?
                      Bruh I heard a crazy rumor about Boba Fett & season 3. And if its true then this last episode might be dark.

And yea its sorta unclear how badass Gus is. He might be on some Darth Vader sh^t & just not show his cards on what he can do yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X