Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Nolan's Tenet.. what ya think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Nolan's Tenet.. what ya think?

Hsksusnkssh

Inception meets minority report

Comment

Never watched it. Trailer looked interesting doe.

Comment

Just finished watching.. not your usual time travel movie.. Nolan movies are mind bending.. at least Inception and Tenet's are..

Comment

Nolen knows how to make a movie with a far fetched, nonsensical premise watchable.

Tenet included.

Comment

I personally loved it but I love all of his movies. Not his most accessible but a pleasure if you care to rewatch and break it down. I can understand why some people were turned off by it.

Comment

I thought it was good despite not really knowing what was going on half the time.

Comment

Nolan movies are usually must-watch. I added this movie to my to-do list a while ago. It comes out Dec 15th for 4K BR and I preordered it. I trust Nolan and I think this will be another amazing thriller.

Comment

Horrid movie.

It almost seemed like they wanted Denzel Jr to be like Tom Cruise.

The dialogue was trash and Denzel's delivery was a little too sing-songy for my taste.

The whole movie was just off. The plot seemed stunted like they were hiding something from me that would ruin the movie if they told me.

Strange movie. Might watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    I thought it was good despite not really knowing what was going on half the time.
                    After watching the movie, i went to wikipedia and read the movie plot. Like you i didnt get the what was happening completely.

The final battle was weird though. Weird in a good way. Definitely havent seen a battle like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X