Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-03-2019, 10:15 PM #31
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13850 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,103,913.62
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Hearn is probably being truthful here. AJ wouldn't be sparring hard right before a title defense.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:18 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 886 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 38,038.85
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Fury can't beat Josh. I'll take that to my grave. Even Fury knows that and if you know anything in the British boxing circle, most people know that apart from the white boxers who're in denial.

Josh beat Fury up pretty bad in sparring when he was still an amateur and he dropped him more than twice.
Take it wherever you want. Just be thankful that you guys have one legitimate HW left for the moment.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:29 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 132,167.82
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
Take it wherever you want. Just be thankful that you guys have one legitimate HW left for the moment.
I've never been a fan of Fury and will never be a fan. He's an opportunist who's not as skilled as advertised and a despicable human being. I don't like Dillian Whyte as well.

I'd rather wait for Dubois and Gorman and see how they progress than support Fury.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:45 PM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
methodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond reputemethodcal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 14,951.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
Herb Hearn is lying, I have learned to think the exact opposite of whatever he says. ..and Ajoke is still lying.
You know he's lying... How about put a camera in Aj father face let's see what he got to say... He wanted to **** Eddie up in the ring afterwards so yea something NOT right
methodcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:51 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8362 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,133.49
Total Points: 155,030.77
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
Seriously, why do you just make this stuff up? To put it nicely, you're building a reputation for playing loose with the fake facts. Everyone knows it. If you want to sling hate so be it but you shouldn't make things up that are so easily debunked, it's a credibility killer. To be honest, I don't expect you to change because I don't think you can.

Have a nice day.
Shut yo soft bytch azzz up. Don't quote me then, and take the sand out your [email protected] you on your period whining because someone says a promoter would try to hide from and not just come out and confirm damaging info about his own fighter. Like that is somehow a shocking point to grasp that promoters lie and deflect to protect their own fighters.

Hearn is really going to come out and say yup Joshua is a fragile bytch and was getting mopped and his pops wanted to cancel it but I forced him anyway for money and maybe allowed him to ruin his career. SMH We won't get to the bottom of this by Hearn because even if it were true he would lie if nothing else to protect Joshua. it will have to be a fighter in camp or someone else who saw it to confirm or deny this.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-03-2019 at 10:53 PM.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:50 PM #36
Contender

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
FlyingFJ is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 9,878.82

AJ should take the blame for his lose. I did warn him before his fight. Andy Ruiz Jr came prepared and he knocked him down 4 times, it's no fluke. AJ needs to show and act like a champ.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post19777187
FlyingFJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:00 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 49,281.55

How can it be possible that a china chin like Joshua's was not tested in sparring? Of course he was stunned in sparring! Doesn't take a genius to figure that out!
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:29 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
PBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant futurePBR Streetgang has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 22,340.46

Jesus. I'm not a fan of AJ but I can only imagine how some of you would have been talking after Lennox Lewis got KO'd by McCall. I'm sure there would have been alot of "fraud" and "bum" comments. Then the dude goes on to have a HoF career. I remember watching Corrie Sanders blitz Klitschko with blazing handspeed and combination punching too. Joe Rogan said it best when he commented that strange things happen when big men hit each other in the head.

Has AJ been buzzed by fighters before? Yep. Did he drop Ruiz and recklessly go in for the kill? Yep. Did Ruiz get up with clear eyes and recover and proceed to throw fast hands in combos? Yep.

Ruiz isn't a bum, he's a skilled fighter and he came to win. Dude has one loss and that was a disputes majority draw in the other guy's backyard.

AJ may or may not recover from this loss but I don't think he got exposed, he got reckless and he got caught. Everything else we knew before. He was dropped by Klitschko, hurt by Whyte and by Povetkin.

Wilder has been outboxed on multiple occasions only to salvage wins (and a draw) with his power, Fury was dropped by Steve Cunningham and nearly decapitated by Wilder. None of these guys are a complete package and there haven't been many in the history of boxing.

Any of them could catch an "L" on any given night, it doesn't make them frauds. It just so happened that AJ caught his this past Saturday night.
PBR Streetgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:31 AM #39
Contender

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Bigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 10,627.13

It was an equilibrium shot he never recovered from. It wasn’t the chin.
Bigchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:51 AM #40
Contender

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Input1914 can only hope to improve
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 10,206.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
What are you kid, 16? Go research WW2, not Call of Duty video game. The SAS and the RAF has TRUE GRIT!
Agreed! Sorry I'm a bit of a troll but the Brits did show tremendous grit in WWII. The Russians did as well but most Americans won't admit it or have been told otherwise. In all seriousness, Joshua needs to develop some grit. I sense that he's a guy that lacks confidence deep down and that he's been overly pampered. He's a humble guy but I think he should start to question the team that has him carrying around too much muscle.

There are some interesting theories out there. Some are speculating a lack of PEDs that he's normally afforded in the UK, a fix, and most likely he was KO'D in sparring by a bum thus shattering his confidence. I rooted for Joshua and was a bit devastated he lost but he couldn't have lost to a better guy. I hope Joshua rebounds and doesn't become the heavyweight version of Felix Verdejo
Input1914 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends