No announcement yet.

Whst makes boxing the greatest sport in your opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    I don't know man I just really enjoy 2 boxers giving it their all...

Showing heart, dedication, skills and everything deep inside them to just win a fight. That warriors mentality. Like someone said, sometimes it's like watching art. The technique involved with it, the smarts of the fighters. Everything is intriguing. Will this guy beat that guy? Who is the best? Who is the baddest man on the planet? Because Boxers seem like superhumans at times man.
    I think Joe Rogan describes fighting in the best & most eloquent way I've heard. He primarily talks about it concerning MMA but I believe its relavant to all forms of fighting.

"High level problem solving with dire physical consequences"

Comment

its not the greatest sport in my opinion. sport is meant to be competitive, in boxing too often you know whats happening because of mismatches and dont get me started on the corruption. football is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        Because it's the sport that subconsciously appeals to our gay side.

Subconsciously we love to watch half naked men in a ring, dominating each other. We watch the weigh in's and watch men in their underwear while assessing their bodies etc..

Boxing is the most h0m0-erotic sport there is. Everyone on this forum and every hardcore boxing fan is at least bi-curious, even if they haven't realised it.
        Or maybe you're just projecting a lil too much lol.

Do your thing doe. Go try a dick if it intrigues you bro. I support you being bi, bicurious or just straight up gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Or maybe you're just projecting a lil too much lol.

Do your thing doe. Go try a dick if it intrigues you bro. I support you being bi, bicurious or just straight up gay.
          Like i said, you just don't realise it but as a boxing fan, you my friend are at least 30% maricon

Comment

Boxing is a very special sport.

Not to be dramatic (I am) but to me boxing is the perfect representation of LIFE itself in sport form. Each round is like each year, the punches keep coming but you keep on taking the hits and doing your best to defend yourself while also throwing your best shots, and if you make it to the final bell, you've lived your best life

It's philosophical Sunday don't @ me

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              Like i said, you just don't realise it but as a boxing fan, you my friend are at least 30% maricon
              How the eff you know what other mfers feeling lol.

Again I think most likely you're just kinda gay & trying to justify your own feelings.

And fair play if you're watching it for the dudes. I used to watch womens tennis for the grunting as weird as that sh^t was.

Don't be ashamed brother. Its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                its not the greatest sport in my opinion. sport is meant to be competitive, in boxing too often you know whats happening because of mismatches and dont get me started on the corruption. football is much better.

Hahahahahahahahaha

A lot of games in soccer are missmatches

And soccer is a sport of divas, players are divas, is a sport to girls, señoritas.

Jorge Luis Borges (I know that you don't know who is him) said that it was popular because the stupidity is popular.

William Shakespeare said a lot of sh.it about soccer too

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Hahahahahahahahaha

And soccer is a sport of divas, players are divas, is a sport to girls, señoritas.

Jorge Luis Borges (I know that you don't know who is him) said that it was popular because the stupidity is popular.

if mexico werent so **** at it you'd be a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Hahahahahahahahaha

And yet football is the most watched and most loved game in the world, bar none.
                    I love boxing but how it’s run lets it down big time, there’s no World Cup in boxing
                    A compulsory WBSS every 4 yrs would be fun

Comment

2 reasons:

1. It's just so natural and basic. 2 guys fight until one can't fight anymore to decide who is the better boxer.

Modern version - promoters, networks politics, multiple sanctioning bodies, different commissions. The most complicated 'structure' of any major sport.

2. It's honest. Two guys with gloves. No diving, no deceiving. Earn the other's respect. Be the last man standing.

Modern version - needles in your arse, ducking, padded resumes.

It should be the best sport, but boxing is peerless when it comes to screwing itself up.

Comment

Working...
                      X