Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-03-2019, 02:57 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2689 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.69
Total Points: 73,121.49
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Obviously am rooting for Gregor if it eventually got made.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:02 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
Dle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 15,291.38

Told you Pauloe’s dramatic bid for mma. He nor only like that money but that brash drama that goes with it. Whatever...
Dle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:13 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 383 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,708.06
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
And the hoe can't release the whole video? Because that would hurt the fight? People that defend McGregor always say the goofiest shyt.
Well, if you understand how this business works and both are really planning to make this fight, your 2nd question pretty much answers the 1st question.
Ca$ual Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:21 AM #24
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13853 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,103,999.02
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
Well, if you understand how this business works and both are really planning to make this fight, your 2nd question pretty much answers the 1st question.
Stupid asses that can't defend their argument always end up changing the subject. STFU if you refuse to answer the question, clown.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:24 AM #25
Interim Champion

Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea87 View Post
Paulie’s just going to have to learn to let this go. McGregor won’t release the footage obviously for a reason and I highly doubt we see them fight.
Yeah, like making Paulie cry more and making his fans (if he still has) and other diehards to demand this fight and prove something, and they all make money for this.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:26 AM #26
Interim Champion

No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Stupid asses that can't defend their argument always end up changing the subject. STFU if you refuse to answer the question, clown.
What kind of answer do you need? I already pointed out that you answered your own question. Unless you're trying to act blind and refuse to understand them
Old 04-03-2019, 03:28 AM #27
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13853 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,103,999.02
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
What kind of answer do you need? I already pointed out that you answered your own question. Unless you're trying to act blind and refuse to understand them
Yep, weasel out and act stupid. Done wasting time on you.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:30 AM #28
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5273 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 259,016.43
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Paula trying desperately and exceptionally hard to create a money making ''fight''. Shame he was pretty much shlt in his prime. Yeah, a scrappy lil cvnt with a solid chin.

I can't see myself rooting for her. Those crazy eyes and shltty voice.....
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:36 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2209 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,961.69
Total Points: 100,626.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
The will be the one time I root for Macgregor.

Paulie getting his ass kicked by a guy with a 0-1 record will be a special moment.
Think it may happen, Paulie been out of action far tooooo long
abracada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:38 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 608 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,877.86

I don't know who this Paulie guy is but whatever lol.conor needs any type of win he can get,another lost would be bad for his career his name would mean nothing.
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
conor, dropped, malignaggi, mcgregor, paulie, pics, smacking, sparring