Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice how quiet paulie malignaggi was last night during the main event?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet? Thought Paulie was spot on like usual with his analysis throughout the fight. He was more so dogging Broner for not throwing enough and not being able to win rounds even when his defense was sound since he wasn't doing anything offensively. And Paulie was right with how at times Pacquiao was just coming in without setting anything up and just missing badly with his shots.

Comment

Didn't hear anything negative he said about Pacquaio.
      Nothing unusual.
      I even hear him justifying why Pacman does this or that...
      He and the rest of the crew are more critical of Broner not doing much to win.
      You're just imagining things doe.
      Pac is now with Haymon and Showtime,
      so there's no more point for him attacking Pac.
      He's on the same side of the street doe.
      Last edited by rickJen; 01-20-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

He hates that Manny cheated and everybody act like he a saint and fall for his BS. I just dont get why his hatred lasted so long though.

Comment

Malignaggi's Pacquiao hate is infantile, unobjective, deeply personal and pathetic. He makes himself look like a whiny little girl jealous of the popular girl in school.

Where does it come from? Malignaggi claims it has to do with Pacquiao "cheating" (PEDs) but I think it's a combination of factors including Malignaggi hinging everything noteworthy and redeeming about his career on having gotten his ass beat by Cotto.. Malignaggi used to hype Cotto and his power and abilities beyond belief after getting stomped out by him and we all know what Manny did to Cotto.

In the leadup to Cotto vs. Pacquiao, Malignaggi, in melodramatic fashion per usual, claimed that Pacquiao would be "the greatest fighter of all time" if he beats Cotto." When Cotto lost suddenly Pacquiao was a "cheat," ect. It was pretty funny.

Comment

I wonder if Malignaggi thought Cotto was cheating against Martinez?? You could take every argument Malignaggi made about what Pacquiao did to Cotto and apply to what Cotto did to Martinez.

Obviously, now there is a precedent - multiple precedents from recent history in fact, for a smaller guy moving up and blasting the crap out of a naturally bigger, harder hitting guy. Right, Paulie?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              Man, that talkative loud mouth rather stay quiet than give Manny Pacquiao his credit.

Why does he hate Manny so much?

--- If Pauline switched his mouth with his IQ, he'd be the smartest guy in the world and could give up being just another smarmy girlie announcer.

Comment

I have no f**king clue why anyone gives that mental midget airtime. Paulie is a leech - desperate for something to hang onto.

Comment

leave him be, he's actually been professional lately. You can't hate a guy even when he's being professional - you're just looking for **** to complain about. And he recently said, (if Manny took something) he understands why Manny felt like he had to use steroids because he realizes all the top athletes are on something. He seems like he gets it now, it's not Manny, it's more about boxing and widespread PED use.

His commentary last night was spot on. Pac was rushing and missing and Broner wasn't throwing. Pac started to sit down after a few rounds and Paulie acknowledged it. They gave Pac credit for every body shot and Broner credit for every right hand counter. It was a fairly assessed bout.

Comment

Paulie hates Pacquaio im surprised they even let him work any fight pacquaio on.

This the thing about Paulie that I dont like, he says he has proof that pacquaio cheated but he wont release it lmfao then dont speak on something you can backup or prove.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      This is BS...he is torn morally because he wants to call the fight as he sees it, and he does, but he knows he is commentating on a blatant cheater in his eyes so it's a pretty tough position to be in I can imagine. I think when it comes to Pac it's a genuine moral dilemma so he just sticks to minimum input
                      Nah. Paulie a hoe. “... he’s an Al Haymon judge...”. -Paulie (lowing to Broner)

Comment

Working...
                      X