Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Oprah Winfrey Ran Against Donald Trump, Would You Vote For Her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The one in Paris was publicized. It was known as Hermes-gate.

I didn't hear about the Switzerland one.
    I didn't know the Paris one was publicized. My woman said it was hush hush. Oprah and her ego.

I'd take Oprah over Hilliary.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I didn't know the Paris one was publicized. My woman said it was hush hush. Oprah and her ego.

I'd take Oprah over Hilliary.
      Nah. I gotta see what issues will be her main championing points.

Comment

A woman leading this country? A black one at that? Fook that I'd help Trump build that wall and toss my ass over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          A woman leading this country? A black one at that? Fook that I'd help Trump build that wall and toss my ass over it.

Comment

No more ameteur tv stars even though Operah is on a different level to a C list celebrity like Trump and she actually started successful business unlike the Donald

If that happens I will be for taking the vote away from the people and Congress electing the president

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              No more ameteur tv stars even though Operah is on a different level to a C list celebrity like Trump and she actually started successful business unlike the Donald

If that happens I will be for taking the vote away from the people and Congress electing the president
              But Congress is elected by the people.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                But Congress is elected by the people.
                Yup ......

Comment

Sistas would take over this country in a hurry, there would be weave(horse hair) shops everywhere, cocoa butter as far as the eye can see. It would cause armageddon! Scary thought really.

Condelezza Rice would make a better candidate although black women are a cancer to society overall. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Yup ......
                    So what happens when the people get to electing people you don't like to Congress?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      That happened in Paris. It wasn't publicized. My woman is friends with the victim. At the time my woman managed LVMH, in Japan.

But, Oprah did the same crap in Switzerland
                      That was publicized

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...38-000-handbag
                      Maybe I read it incorrectly but the article made it sound like the store was at the wrong in Switzerland

Comment

Working...
                      X