This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Why was Freedom banned?

Genuine question - I’ve not been around for abit. What did he do?

couldn'tt ell you what he did this time, but FFS the guy has been banned for racism and racist alts dozens of times. mods and bscene admins were called out relentlessly for lettting these obvious racists come back to the forum. i think it was obvious that they were allowing the racist rhetoric for traffic. i guess they're finally cracking down. it is about time. i didn't think this place could get any more toxic, but then trump ran for president and **** popped off for real

Comment

outside of bieng a racisst d bag litearally every single day???,,,

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        couldn'tt ell you what he did this time, but FFS the guy has been banned for racism and racist alts dozens of times. mods and bscene admins were called out relentlessly for lettting these obvious racists come back to the forum. i think it was obvious that they were allowing the racist rhetoric for traffic. i guess they're finally cracking down. it is about time. i didn't think this place could get any more toxic, but then trump ran for president and **** popped off for real
        for real bruh they had them lil alt right dudes running around this forum with they tiki torches n schit,,,this is a goddam boxging forms not a damn klan rally,,,,smh

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          for real bruh they had them lil alt right dudes running around this forum with they tiki torches n schit,,,this is a goddam boxging forms not a damn klan rally,,,,smh
          Bruh, these alt right f4gs can’t get down like us brown and black folks. They’re only tough when the pigs are around or when they’re behind a pc. If they catch a fade, they get laid out. Why do you think they love guns so much? They can’t fight like real men so they pull them guns.

Still waiting for an alt right Pu55y to run up and catch one. 😎

Comment

N phuck Freedom, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              Bruh, these alt right f4gs can’t get down like us brown and black folks. They’re only tough when the pigs are around or when they’re behind a pc. If they catch a fade, they get laid out. Why do you think they love guns so much? They can’t fight like real men so they pull them guns.

Still waiting for an alt right Pu55y to run up and catch one. 😎
              i feel u homie,,,that why trump dont run no rallies out here in souther cali they know what we about out here on these streets,,,#FDT

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                i feel u homie,,,that why trump dont run no rallies out here in souther cali they know what we about out here on these streets,,,#FDT
                Fo SHO! All them rePEDOcans don’t want none! Stay up Bruva Stax. Black n Brown powah!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  Fo SHO! All them rePEDOcans don’t want none! Stay up Bruva Stax. Black n Brown powah!
                  we stay gunnin,,,

#HIPOWER

Comment

Can someone who can speak clean English reply to this thread?
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X