No announcement yet.

Paulie: "I think my left hand is broken, yeah..no it's not broken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie: "I think my left hand is broken, yeah..no it's not broken"

Come on Paulie. You LOST!....to an MMA fighter with a losing record and stubby arms.

Now it's the judges don't know their job, they don't watch boxing, didn't get treated right, he was barely hit (despite having TWO cuts), etc etc etc.

DAMN that's a lot of excuses in one interview. Surprised Dave Feldman didn't threaten to take half of Paulie's purse.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-22-2019, 11:12 PM.

LOL.... yeah, the amount of excuses is just WTF.

The "I didn't get hit" though will be a really nice MEME...

Comment

I only watched this to hear Paulie's whining after the fight and see his masterful eyebrow work.

Comment

So ****ing embarssing

Comment

I turned it off after Artem’s interview. Did not care at all what Pauline had to say. But from what I’m reading it’s excuses stacked on excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I turned it off after Artem’s interview. Did not care at all what Pauline had to say. But from what I’m reading it’s excuses stacked on excuses.
            He basically blamed the judges and the state of Florida, standard Paulie

Comment

Paulie will go down as a meme

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
                Paulie will go down as a meme
                Already updated my avi bro. HE's surpassed Crawford in memorable BS moments.

Comment

My favorite excuse was how do I look still good right. Then said no lie he landed 1 good punch all night other then that he never landed said that while his face looked like this with 4 different cuts on his face LMAO

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  :rfl::rfl:

Comment

I love how overly-friendly he is whenever he loses

we all know had he gotten the decision he would of pissed on Artem and his corner and go on a 45 minute rant about McGregor

Comment

Working...
                    X