Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    because these types of negotiations are typically one HUGE pain in the as5, so why go through it twice?

Make a deal for 2 fights, and if the first one is a blowout, then everyone moves on. Just like Tyson-Lewis. They made a deal for 2 fights, but Mike didnt want the rematch so that was that......

obviously imo wilder would get the smaller share the 1st time around... if he wins the fight for example he can get the larger share next time... that wont happen if a 2 fight deal is already in place....

unless of course they do both fights 50/50 and we all know hearn wont do that for us fans

*hope everything is going well with you

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      When you have little boy in his 20 year as your manager you got problems people use to talk about mike tyson manager this jump up price is Joshua Manager. Look at David Haye another so called smart boxer is no broke.

Foolish man Joshua now it make sense why the Wilder fight has not been made.

Freddie Cumm as your manager LOL
      https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...7-11?r=US&IR=T
      what number is this road block again?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lolx. ...it sounds ridiculous that wilder boys always come up with some dumb ass excuses everytime.

Freddie is now the reason wilder isnt signing the contracts presented to him several times.

I have seen enough here.
        Yeah me too. I think ive come to the reasoning that it don't matter what wilder, finkel and his nut job fans have to say because all the facts and stats and numbers, purses, ticket sales, ppv sales are all out there. So they can say what they want but when it comes te to sit and discuss stuff team wilder have nothing. All they been saying counts for nothing.

So we may as well enjoy reading their baseless statements and have a good laugh at them.

Comment

Originally posted by redmoney View Post
          Here goes the bull****. Why is there a need for a 2 fight deal and this is coming from AJ's side smh. What happens if there's a blowout/knockout and early. This fight needs to happen with no headaches. Wilder by KO
          If I can KO Mr A once, I should be able to KO him twice.
          What's this excuses about?
          Road block #45

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            obviously imo wilder would get the smaller share the 1st time around... if he wins the fight for example he can get the larger share next time... that wont happen if a 2 fight deal is already in place....

unless of course they do both fights 50/50 and we all know hearn wont do that for us fans

What about doing 60/40 for the fans and everybody is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

why not? They could very easily do something like 60-40 or 55-45 the first fight, and if Wilder wins then the rematch is 60-40 his way, or whatever they agree on. They could even have several scenarios based on fight outcomes (decision, KO, draw, etc), and even more scenarios based on total revenue (gate, overseas sales, etc).

The only reason a deal couldnt include both fights is if the network partners wont agree up front.......

*life's good, no complaints. Hope all is good with you too........

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Yeah me too. I think ive come to the reasoning that it don't matter what wilder, finkel and his nut job fans have to say because all the facts and stats and numbers, purses, ticket sales, ppv sales are all out there. So they can say what they want but when it comes te to sit and discuss stuff team wilder have nothing. All they been saying counts for nothing.

So we may as well enjoy reading their baseless statements and have a good laugh at them.
                Smiles.... Obviously... Many of them live in denial.

Am just catching fun here while these clowns entertain me.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  why not? They could very easily do something like 60-40 or 55-45 the first fight, and if Wilder wins then the rematch is 60-40 his way, or whatever they agree on. They could even have several scenarios based on fight outcomes (decision, KO, draw, etc), and even more scenarios based on total revenue (gate, overseas sales, etc).

The only reason a deal couldnt include both fights is if the network partners wont agree up front.......

*life's good, no complaints. Hope all is good with you too........
                  yeah we shall see!

Comment

This is why I hate it when people talk about fighter ducking anyone. People get all pumped up and partisan when they're being played by promoters on both sides.

I have no issues with people calling out fighters who change their tune from I want to fight the best, to only a belt holder, then only unification fight or claim X is not popular enough or doesn't generate enough $.

Comment

again, id tell them clowns to go fool themselves!

Comment

Working...
                      X