Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-19-2019, 12:52 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4115 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,011.28
Total Points: 135,507.28
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
Funny thing was that Hunter still wanted to get his screen time and Gray basically said not interested in you. Hunter got burned and I couldn't be happier. Self righteous cvnt.
After what he did to Khan, I agree.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 01:05 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4932 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,664,876.27
Total Points: 120,792,920.05
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

That was just very disappointing and sad on his part. He allowed his pride and ego to get in the way. He should have at least given Wilder is proper credit and due. That was a tasteless and classless act on his part which shows the kind of character he really is.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
breazeale, dominic, interview, post-fight, pulls, refuses, ring